Skip to content

WEBSITE IS BACK- FIRST LOOK AT THE GATEKEEPER

A place to discuss upcoming official Atmosfear games and projects!

Re: WEBSITE IS BACK- FIRST LOOK AT THE GATEKEEPER

Postby DarkWolff » Mon Dec 16, 2019 10:29 pm

So basically almost all, if not all, of the cards are duplicated. The Fate deck is around 13 cards smaller than the DVD version but it looks like there are no new cards here. The Time deck was trimmed down a lot but there is a ton of overlap. I didn't have time to sort out the DVD Time cards but the new deck was ordered sequentially so I was able to check if a card existed in the new deck pretty easily. A lot of the Fate card-like Time cards are duplicated at the exact same timestamp. We even got the card that starts with "play Havoc by..." The scream cards are back as well. I really do think you could use the DVD components with the app without any problem.

So this "new version" of the game really amounts to the same version with a new video. I wish the developers had looked at the entire series before they made that statement.
You sound like the type of maggot that learnt to crawl before you walked but never got to the walking part. -- The Gatekeeper

please take one step forward - oh, and watch that first step, its a doozy, you are BANISHED! --The Gatekeeper...to me.
DarkWolff
Hosts
Hosts

Previous

Return to New and Upcoming Games