Skip to content

Data Mining

A place to discuss upcoming official Atmosfear games and projects!

Data Mining

Postby Nons » Sun Oct 20, 2019 3:07 pm

The game isn't even officially out yet and I've already managed to find the Video and Music for the app in my phone files :lol:
Oddly enough, they're easier to access than the DVD files were, so it should be easy to scour and dig through all of it to find out what's what

Watch this space!
Attachments
1b9c9618ae4915f17ac43b6aed16685a.png
Mummy on the Move!
Nons
Old One
Old One

Re: Data Mining

Postby Nons » Sun Oct 20, 2019 3:24 pm

As seen in the photo, the Video and Audio files are seperate, but easy to play.
I can't figure out where the music files are though... I think I saw a MIDI file somewhere, so I'll search further for it
Mummy on the Move!
Nons
Old One
Old One

Postby Nons » Sun Oct 20, 2019 3:47 pm

Good News: I've figured out the naming system, certain videos are only supposed to appear at certain parts of the game, so that part is definitely broken

Bad News: I still haven't found the timer music files, and because of this system it means that they're not in the media folder... odd.
Mummy on the Move!
Nons
Old One
Old One

Postby DarkWolff » Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:51 am

Sounds like they intended to use a similar method the DVD used but perhaps they didn't properly set a flag on video to show it has played. Good find!
You sound like the type of maggot that learnt to crawl before you walked but never got to the walking part. -- The Gatekeeper

please take one step forward - oh, and watch that first step, its a doozy, you are BANISHED! --The Gatekeeper...to me.
DarkWolff
Hosts
Hosts

Return to New and Upcoming Games