Skip to content

[Trailer] In Stores Now

A place to discuss upcoming official Atmosfear games and projects!

[Trailer] In Stores Now

Postby marr0w » Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:47 pm

Well, as stated in the subject a new trailer uploaded today suggests the game is "in store now"? I wish this was a bit more specific. Anyone have confirmation about it being in stores, what stores, what regions, etc... (Other than the places that have been listed on the official site most of the year)? I'm pretty sure not having to import a copy of a game we technically already have is probably too much to hope for.
"...boredom, a dangerous and deadly tool..."

marr0w
Hosts
Hosts

Re: [Trailer] In Stores Now

Postby Nons » Fri Oct 02, 2020 2:56 am

It's been a while year, but they've finally updated the listing to even MENTION a UK release!

The Instagram Account responded to my comment saying that they're planning for a Halloween release, but obviously not holding my breath for the second year in a row

It'd be funny to think that all this time, they'd quietly been working on it. Who knows.
Attachments
Screenshot_20201002-075248.jpg
Updated Listing
Mummy on the Move!
Nons
Old One
Old One

Re: [Trailer] In Stores Now

Postby DarkWolff » Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:53 am

I saw the video too and was pretty surprised. I've had the game for a while and I guess, in my mind, it had already come out. Maybe they are just hoping the Halloween season will lead to an influx of new sales.
You sound like the type of maggot that learnt to crawl before you walked but never got to the walking part. -- The Gatekeeper

please take one step forward - oh, and watch that first step, its a doozy, you are BANISHED! --The Gatekeeper...to me.
DarkWolff
Hosts
Hosts

Return to New and Upcoming Games