Skip to content

Forum Rules

Announcements from the Well of Fears staff.

Forum Rules

Postby MasterOfPuppets » Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:48 pm

1. Please be respectful of other posters. Don't use gratuitous language, be polite and so on.

2. Do not post links or ask for links to downloads of tapes or games. Being fans of the series we do not support piracy of them. We have all put money into our collections and we hope you will too.

3. No spamming.

4. It is a requirement that you have listed on your profile a fear for the field "What is your worst Nightmare...?" Anyone with an account without something in this space will be deleted. This is to prevent spam bots. Random button mashing will not be accepted. If you are already a member and you have not entered something appropriate, please consider doing so.

If you don't understand why your worst fear is appropriate for this board, clearly you've not played the games in the series.

5. Do not double post within a short period of time. You can double post however it time has passed since your last post in the thread and you are adding new information, content, etc.
MasterOfPuppets
Hosts
Hosts

Re: Forum Rules

Postby vLame » Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:09 am

whoa, who still uses their vhs tape? why not just let the videos be allowed?
vLame
Numbskull
Numbskull

Postby DarkWolff » Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:31 am

vLame wrote:whoa, who still uses their vhs tape? why not just let the videos be allowed?

There are copyright concerns. We can't endorse stealing any copyrighted content, nor do we.
You sound like the type of maggot that learnt to crawl before you walked but never got to the walking part. -- The Gatekeeper

please take one step forward - oh, and watch that first step, its a doozy, you are BANISHED! --The Gatekeeper...to me.
DarkWolff
Hosts
Hosts

Postby marr0w » Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:07 am

4. It is a requirement that you have listed on your profile a fear for the field "What is your worst Nightmare...?" Anyone with an account without something in this space will be deleted. This is to prevent spam bots. Random button mashing will not be accepted. If you are already a member and you have not entered something appropriate, please consider doing so.

If you don't understand why your worst fear is appropriate for this board, clearly you've not played the games in the series.
"...boredom, a dangerous and deadly tool..."

marr0w
Hosts
Hosts

Postby TheResidentEvil » Sun Sep 01, 2019 4:06 pm

Are you not an admin? Would it be hard to enforce the rules without being an admin? I don't disagree with the rules, just curious who will enforce them. Also, should there be a rule about multiple posts? I know it is a rule on most boards where you cannot post more than once if there is not a response from someone else between your two posts.
TheResidentEvil
Numbskull
Numbskull

Postby MasterOfPuppets » Mon Sep 02, 2019 1:56 pm

Yes, I am an admin as are others, I guess I had made that post before I was one. I've also added a rule about double posts.

And welcome!
MasterOfPuppets
Hosts
Hosts

Postby TheResidentEvil » Tue Sep 03, 2019 7:55 pm

Thank you. And thanks for clarifying too. I was a bit confused at first.
TheResidentEvil
Numbskull
Numbskull

Postby marr0w » Sat Oct 19, 2019 12:16 pm

I'm a bit late to the party again, but anyone marked "Host" is an admin of these forums.
"...boredom, a dangerous and deadly tool..."

marr0w
Hosts
Hosts

Postby TheResidentEvil » Sun Oct 20, 2019 1:21 am

No one is listed as host on my mobile screen. Lol.
TheResidentEvil
Numbskull
Numbskull

Return to Annoucements