Skip to content

Forum Theme

Announcements from the Well of Fears staff.

How do you like the new theme?

Love it! Massive improvement!
100%
Hate it... put the old one back.
No votes
Meh. Whatever.
No votes

Total votes : 7

Forum Theme

Postby marr0w » Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:14 am

Well, I'll assume a number of you found yourself rather shocked to see the layout DRAMATICALLY different today for the forums. After doing a number of behind-the-scenes updates today and staring at what I feel to be an incredibly nice looking theme for the wiki, I couldn't leave it alone. I've spent most of the day altering it from a phpbb theme called "DirtyBoard2.0" to the more Nightmare/Atmosfear appropriate one you see before you now. I realize however that it is going to take some getting used to - especially since we haven't updated our theme since July of 2010. There's still a few minor tweaks I want to get around to doing, such as changing the font for the links in the top right-hand corner, but you know how bad I am about procrastinating. I put things off and then do massive work all at one time. I'll get to it eventually...

Meanwhile, since it is such a dramatic change, please let us know what you guys think. If the majority doesn't care for it or have any feedback for changes to it, I'll either update it or replace it with our previous theme. Just because I host the site doesn't make me the guy in charge, you all have a say in this too! Besides, at this point Darkwolff and MasterOfPuppets put in more work around here than I do...

Back on topic, send us some feedback!! If you don't like it, tell us why!

I'll also take suggestions for a user-made theme if any of you want to take a crack at building one yourselves. Even modifying one is a bit of a pain in the ass, but it can be pretty rewarding in the end. You've seen my efforts. What've you got to offer?
"...boredom, a dangerous and deadly tool..."

marr0w
Hosts
Hosts

Re: Forum Theme

Postby megadude » Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:57 pm

I like the design but I think the colour scheme would be better as a blue
Welcome to THE OTHER SIDE!!!
megadude
Young One
Young One

Return to Annoucements