Skip to content

Re-Issue

Discuss your love/hate for the original game series as well as any new updates. Anything prior to the DVD games would go here, this includes the Third Dimension and the Card Games.

Re-Issue

Postby GACProductions » Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:13 pm

Why haven't they Scheduled a re-release of all the games in one pack.. or at least the ones that share the same board.

As In Nightmare 1-4

Atmosfear Harbingers, Soul Rangers, Two Boosters.

Maybe they could throw in the last three we've been waiting for forever.
GACProductions
Young One
Young One

Re: Re-Issue

Postby MasterOfPuppets » Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:53 pm

I was thinking the other day that it would be cool if they combined the original Harbingers tape with the two Booster Tapes to give us an interactive DVD. The odds of seeing that though are slim. I imagine they would rather release Gevaudan/Hellin before re-releasing anything.
MasterOfPuppets
Hosts
Hosts

Re: Re-Issue

Postby Khufu the Mummy » Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:21 pm

I think the creator said that they only used the DVD format because it is truly interactive, meaning you say who all is playing, the host calls for harbingers by name, random programming, etc. They also said that they didn't have bonus features enough to be bothered. Once upon a time I wished for DVD, but then I though: the last DVDs were in Region 2 only. I'm region 1. What are the odds my region would get the DVD if they were released?
But I would still like to see it. I'm not sure the creators sti own the rights to the game as Cowboys no longer exists. I think Roadshow and Chiefain own the rights and they're not allowed to. That's what I think.
Khufu the Mummy
Young One
Young One

Return to Original Series (VHS Era)