Skip to content

Atmosfear : The Sourcebook

Discuss your love/hate for the original game series as well as any new updates. Anything prior to the DVD games would go here, this includes the Third Dimension and the Card Games.

Re: Atmosfear : The Sourcebook

Postby DarkWolff » Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:16 pm

Atmosfear MMO. That should be the next iteration of the series. :lol:

Seriously though, some type of pc or console-based platform (preferably PC as they have longer lifespans) would be a good direction to move the game into. Content updates could take the place of expansions with the added benefit of not having to worry about the issue of needed to make more master sets.
You sound like the type of maggot that learnt to crawl before you walked but never got to the walking part. -- The Gatekeeper

please take one step forward - oh, and watch that first step, its a doozy, you are BANISHED! --The Gatekeeper...to me.
DarkWolff
Hosts
Hosts

Postby GACProductions » Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:33 pm

I dunno.. I can tell you, I love atmosfear.. I do not like MMOs. Don't ask why.. I just don't. But also I can't see taking something like Atmosfear PC and doing that.. Though the PC game is more fun with more people. It's just not as fun.. I am really not sure what to do from here. Formula was good. Change it with risk to the established products or don't and risk getting stale. Shit, I would have not been able to do this as long as they have.
GACProductions
Young One
Young One

Postby valveros » Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:20 pm

I always thought it would be cool if they had an Atmosfear/Nightmare attraction at a theme park...
I imagined it as maybe a 20 minute mini version of the original games which you and say 5 others would play in a haunted house looking place - except the Gatekeeper wouldnt be on a tv, he'd be right there with you!
I imagine him sitting on some badass throne at the start swinging insults at you and what not, then when you start playing the lights around you would dim so he could move around and suddenly appear right next to someone without you knowing til he's shouting in your ear lol.
He could also be more personal this way too, like making fun of a shirt you're wearing or calling you out if you don't say yes my gatekeeper.
valveros
Toad
Toad

Previous

Return to Original Series (VHS Era)