Skip to content

Atmosfear on TV?

Discuss your love/hate for the original game series as well as any new updates. Anything prior to the DVD games would go here, this includes the Third Dimension and the Card Games.

Atmosfear on TV?

Postby MasterOfPuppets » Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:35 am

Shortly after turning on my TV, a commercial started that caught my eye. It featured a guy standing in front of a background with a big "HP" on it and was switching back and forth between him and this. It turns out it's for a show called "Hot Package" that airs on October 3rd.

MasterOfPuppets
Hosts
Hosts

Re: Atmosfear on TV?

Postby DarkWolff » Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:38 am

Interesting. Since it's the old gatekeeper, I has to just be a reference. Very cool though.

Did you watch it?
You sound like the type of maggot that learnt to crawl before you walked but never got to the walking part. -- The Gatekeeper

please take one step forward - oh, and watch that first step, its a doozy, you are BANISHED! --The Gatekeeper...to me.
DarkWolff
Hosts
Hosts

Postby MasterOfPuppets » Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:16 pm

It's on tonight. I will report back with anything interesting.
MasterOfPuppets
Hosts
Hosts

Postby MasterOfPuppets » Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:58 pm

So the show itself had absolutely nothing Atmosfear related in it. Here's the commercial, however.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABAkaNy-9Xw
MasterOfPuppets
Hosts
Hosts

Postby DarkWolff » Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:16 pm

Ah well, one could hope. I know at one time there was a possible script being worked on for a feature film, but that sort of thing happens all the time in the movie industry and most never get off the ground.
You sound like the type of maggot that learnt to crawl before you walked but never got to the walking part. -- The Gatekeeper

please take one step forward - oh, and watch that first step, its a doozy, you are BANISHED! --The Gatekeeper...to me.
DarkWolff
Hosts
Hosts

Postby Faust » Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:19 pm

That was weird...
"Life. It kills 100% of those who experience it."
Faust
Hosts
Hosts

Return to Original Series (VHS Era)