Skip to content

Rumors

Discuss your love/hate for the original game series as well as any new updates. Anything prior to the DVD games would go here, this includes the Third Dimension and the Card Games.

Rumors

Postby GACProductions » Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:31 pm

Straight from the mouth of the creators.. No official cell phone game.. Probably just a hack of another game.. With charecters plugged in.. Anyone who made mudds back in the bbs days knows that isn't far fetched. No TV show was ever created or pitched. So basicly, if you have the games, PC game, Card game, jigsaw puzzles, booster tapes and a T-Shirt.. You are there. No book, No TV show, No Official Phone game. Though this does clear the air it depresses me. I like hunting for this shit.
GACProductions
Young One
Young One

Re: Rumors

Postby MasterOfPuppets » Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:10 pm

Hm, that's odd, considering both were on Forest Interactive's (or was it Flying Bark by then...) site. I also have a picture of the cell phone game. That was probably just something thrown together though as it didn't look that impressive. Maybe they didn't ask the creators and just dropped it.

EDIT: Oh, I also just remembered that I own a set of Atmosfear post cards from the Harbingers era that I had never seen before or since, neither had anyone on this forum.
MasterOfPuppets
Hosts
Hosts

Postby GACProductions » Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:48 pm

Yeah.. I'm not sure about smaller items like that. Ther could be a bunch of items like that out. You know where they missed the boat.. Action figures. Not the ones that are in Toys R Us.. But, like they $20-$40 ones from the people who did the spawn and movie maniac toys.
GACProductions
Young One
Young One

Postby DarkWolff » Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:57 pm

It's possible they were prototyping something and it just didn't fly. For the movie, I definitely remember an interview saying there was stirrings of a movie, but maybe it was just that. A lot of (non-Atmosfear) properties have varying progress on being made into a movie, but that doesn't mean it's serious progress.
You sound like the type of maggot that learnt to crawl before you walked but never got to the walking part. -- The Gatekeeper

please take one step forward - oh, and watch that first step, its a doozy, you are BANISHED! --The Gatekeeper...to me.
DarkWolff
Hosts
Hosts

Return to Original Series (VHS Era)