Skip to content

Assorted Nightmare/Atmosfear Products?

Discuss your love/hate for the original game series as well as any new updates. Anything prior to the DVD games would go here, this includes the Third Dimension and the Card Games.

Assorted Nightmare/Atmosfear Products?

Postby Parallax2814 » Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:47 pm

Ok, so I currently have the following:

Nightmare
Nightmare II
Nightmare III
Nightmare IV
Atmosfear: The Harbingers
Atmosfear: The Soul Rangers
Atmosfear: The Third Dimension PC Game
Atmosfear: The Card Game
Atmosfear (DVD) The Gatekeeper
Atmosfear (DVD) Khufu The Mummy

Although I'd love to get my hands on the 2 Booster Tapes but I've also heard about other stuff like puzzles, posters, T-Shirts etc.

Does anyone have a list of what was released?
Parallax2814
Numbskull
Numbskull

Re: Assorted Nightmare/Atmosfear Products?

Postby valveros » Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:03 pm

Parallax2814 wrote:Ok, so I currently have the following:

Nightmare
Nightmare II
Nightmare III
Nightmare IV
Atmosfear: The Harbingers
Atmosfear: The Soul Rangers
Atmosfear: The Third Dimension PC Game
Atmosfear: The Card Game
Atmosfear (DVD) The Gatekeeper
Atmosfear (DVD) Khufu The Mummy

Although I'd love to get my hands on the 2 Booster Tapes but I've also heard about other stuff like puzzles, posters, T-Shirts etc.

Does anyone have a list of what was released?

I have a rather large "Atmosfear DVD board game" shirt that I wear to the gym / bed sometimes haha...got it from a voucher that came with the dvd game. The booster tapes are on youtube I believe. I've seen puzzles of Anne de Chantraine being sold on ebay.
valveros
Toad
Toad

Postby Parallax2814 » Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:09 pm

I just found and bought a brand new, factory sealed 1000 piece puzzle of Baron Samedi on eBay for $18 plus shipping! :D

valveros wrote: I have a rather large "Atmosfear DVD board game" shirt that I wear to the gym / bed sometimes haha...got it from a voucher that came with the dvd game. The booster tapes are on youtube I believe. I've seen puzzles of Anne de Chantraine being sold on ebay.

I've seen the Booster tapes in a torrent, but the quality is really poor and didn't transition well to burning to a dvd. Too pixelated and blocky. I have no idea how to take them from youtube and combine them. I'd also be worried about quality after the burning to dvd, considering how the torrents came out afterwards. Picture and sound quality are concerns for me.

Personally, If I could ever get my hands on them I'd love to own the tapes themselves.
Parallax2814
Numbskull
Numbskull

Postby valveros » Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:18 pm

Parallax2814 wrote:I just found and bought a brand new, factory sealed 1000 piece puzzle of Baron Samedi on eBay! :D

Oh awesome! I wonder how big it is upon completion? Could frame it haha.

valveros wrote: I have a rather large "Atmosfear DVD board game" shirt that I wear to the gym / bed sometimes haha...got it from a voucher that came with the dvd game. The booster tapes are on youtube I believe. I've seen puzzles of Anne de Chantraine being sold on ebay.

I've seen the Booster tapes in a torrent, but the quality is really poor and didn't transition well to burning to a dvd. Too pixelated and blocky. I have no idea how to take them from youtube and combine them. I'd also be worried about quality after the burning to dvd, considering how the torrents came out afterwards.

Personally, If I could ever get my hands on them I'd love to own the tapes themselves.

Yeah you'd be stuck with the youtube ones unless you got someone on here maybe to make you a copy...
valveros
Toad
Toad

Postby valveros » Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:48 pm

Hah, get a load of this:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Tia40-Pubblicit ... 3f14a36103

Almost makes the Gatekeeper seem like a nice guy!
valveros
Toad
Toad

Postby Parallax2814 » Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:59 pm

So does anyone have a list, or can direct me somewhere that has one?
Parallax2814
Numbskull
Numbskull

Postby MasterOfPuppets » Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:52 pm

valveros wrote:I have a rather large "Atmosfear DVD board game" shirt that I wear to the gym / bed sometimes haha...got it from a voucher that came with the dvd game.

Any chance we could get a good picture of it, and if so, can I eventually add it to the wiki when I start a merchandise section?

Parallax2814 wrote:So does anyone have a list, or can direct me somewhere that has one?

I was actually going to make a list for the wiki, but like you need a list of things other than board games. I know that there was at least two shirts (A Harbingers on and apparently a Gatekeeper one). A puzzle for each harbinger and one that shows everyone. A poster. Someone posted here that a single for "Thrill Me" was released, but I haven't found any other proof of that. Some other stuff that I can't remember right now?
MasterOfPuppets
Hosts
Hosts

Postby Llost32 » Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:11 pm

In addition to all the usuall games pc and card game I have the one tape mail away us booster. Two copies of the two tape Australian booster. A long sleeve atmosfear shirt and a short sleeve nightmare shirt. And a cool glow in the dark atmosfear cup from a&w root beer. And three puzzles. Baron samedi. Anne de chantraine and the atmosfear poster image.

I'll get pictures up
Llost32
Numbskull
Numbskull

Return to Original Series (VHS Era)