Skip to content

Tabletop Simulator (STEAM) Nightmare

Discuss your love/hate for the original game series as well as any new updates. Anything prior to the DVD games would go here, this includes the Third Dimension and the Card Games.

Tabletop Simulator (STEAM) Nightmare

Postby darkgaizat » Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:46 pm

Hey All,

I'm working on trying to recreate the Nightmare board game on Tabletop Simulator. Am working to get card scans at the moment. Here is a pic of it so far.

Enjoy!
darkagaizat
Attachments
2014-12-17_00001.jpg
"The right man in the wrong place, can make all the difference in the world."
darkgaizat
Harbinger
Harbinger

Re: Tabletop Simulator (STEAM) Nightmare

Postby DarkWolff » Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:44 am

I've never heard of Tabletop Simulator, but this looks pretty cool. Looking it up on Steam is appears it just replaces the game board, (without game mechanics). How hard is it to make custom assets?
You sound like the type of maggot that learnt to crawl before you walked but never got to the walking part. -- The Gatekeeper

please take one step forward - oh, and watch that first step, its a doozy, you are BANISHED! --The Gatekeeper...to me.
DarkWolff
Hosts
Hosts

Postby darkgaizat » Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:35 pm

It's pretty easy. There's a video on youtube that shows how to do it. The only thing the game would need is the player pieces (tombstones) other than that, it works pretty good, and especially online. I'm making my own boardgame now and it's pretty much ALL custom art/pieces. Runs really well.
"The right man in the wrong place, can make all the difference in the world."
darkgaizat
Harbinger
Harbinger

Postby DarkWolff » Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:27 pm

That's really awesome. I'd love to see your ideas for a board game (I've been on and off working on a few myself).
You sound like the type of maggot that learnt to crawl before you walked but never got to the walking part. -- The Gatekeeper

please take one step forward - oh, and watch that first step, its a doozy, you are BANISHED! --The Gatekeeper...to me.
DarkWolff
Hosts
Hosts

Return to Original Series (VHS Era)