Skip to content

Atmosfear The Sourcebook

Discuss your love/hate for the original game series as well as any new updates. Anything prior to the DVD games would go here, this includes the Third Dimension and the Card Games.

Atmosfear The Sourcebook

Postby Skulldoon » Sun Oct 02, 2016 11:19 pm

I don't know if anyone frequents here much anymore but I figured this would be the best place to ask.

A few years ago I reacquired a copy of Atmosfear The Harbingers that was brand new and unpunched. I had forgotten until now that there was a mail away offer for a Sourcebook included in the box. I was wondering if anyone had any information regarding this or how to acquire one.

Skulldoon
Harbinger
Harbinger

Re: Atmosfear The Sourcebook

Postby MasterOfPuppets » Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:32 am

Welcome!

It was unfortunately never released and possibly never even completed. Here are two interviews in which it is asked about.

http://marrowproductions.com/WoF/wiki/index.php?title=Interview_05
http://marrowproductions.com/WoF/wiki/index.php?title=Interview_08
MasterOfPuppets
Hosts
Hosts

Postby DarkWolff » Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:11 pm

What Master said. I'll just add that a few of us do still lurk around here, but there hasn't been much to discuss these days so the forums are fairly quiet.
You sound like the type of maggot that learnt to crawl before you walked but never got to the walking part. -- The Gatekeeper

please take one step forward - oh, and watch that first step, its a doozy, you are BANISHED! --The Gatekeeper...to me.
DarkWolff
Hosts
Hosts

Postby megatron_85 » Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:36 am

if that's the case i hope somebody may decide to write their own companion book to atmosfear
megatron_85
Numbskull
Numbskull

Postby Skulldoon » Fri Oct 14, 2016 10:26 am

Thanks for the replies. Saddened by the news but at least I now have some kind of information about the book.
Skulldoon
Harbinger
Harbinger

Return to Original Series (VHS Era)