Skip to content

The Black Rose Sticker

Discuss your love/hate for the original game series as well as any new updates. Anything prior to the DVD games would go here, this includes the Third Dimension and the Card Games.

The Black Rose Sticker

Postby marr0w » Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:30 pm

Since I finally acquired Nightmare IV recently and my scanner has again been located I decided to finally give the Black Rose sticker some love and do a very large high quality scan of it. (1,079 × 1,900) I've already taken the time to cut the border off of it and convert it to a transparent .png if anyone needs a replacement or can think of a nifty project for it.

I've also added it to the wiki page for Nightmare IV as a text link in hopes that someone trolling the site for piracy purposes might be less inclined to spend the time needed to find it.

http://marrowproductions.com/WoF/wiki/index.php?title=File:Black_Rose_Sticker.png
(Click "Original File" to view at full size)
"...boredom, a dangerous and deadly tool..."

marr0w
Hosts
Hosts

Re: The Black Rose Sticker

Postby DarkWolff » Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:02 pm

Really high quality scan there. I could use a new sticker for my 2nd copy of Nightmare. Thanks!
You sound like the type of maggot that learnt to crawl before you walked but never got to the walking part. -- The Gatekeeper

please take one step forward - oh, and watch that first step, its a doozy, you are BANISHED! --The Gatekeeper...to me.
DarkWolff
Hosts
Hosts

Return to Original Series (VHS Era)