Skip to content

Atmosfear: The Harbingers on Table Top Simulator

Discuss your love/hate for the original game series as well as any new updates. Anything prior to the DVD games would go here, this includes the Third Dimension and the Card Games.

Re: Atmosfear: The Harbingers on Table Top Simulator

Postby amars464 » Sat Jan 01, 2022 1:47 am

Sorry for the shameless bump, but I got a major update. I was finally able to get my hands on some nice clean scans of the cards and rules for The Soul Rangers so I pushed an update that includes an early version of it! The only thing it is currently missing are better models for the pieces. Right now it just has different colored skulls in cowboy hats. Beyond the addition of the expansion, I also made a full 3D environment to replace the 2D background image that the mod originally had. I themed it after the set design during the rule presentation at the beginning of The Harbingers.

**EDIT** I updated the link to the preview images to include a few more of the nearly finished product. ThatWidescreenGuy might be helping me out with some 3D scans of the player pieces for The Soul Rangers, we'll see if they work out. Until then, the ones that I made will definitely work for the sake of the game.

Preview images here: https://imgur.com/a/NuLvUrd
amars464
Young One
Young One

Postby marr0w » Thu Jan 06, 2022 10:22 pm

Wow, fantastic! That looks amazing.
"...boredom, a dangerous and deadly tool..."

marr0w
Hosts
Hosts

Postby amars464 » Sat Jan 08, 2022 4:01 pm

Thanks! It was my dream ever since I was a kid on the early days of the internet to have versions of this and Nightmare that I could play online, so I'm pretty stoked that it's possible now. Seeing how I'm never done I've been thinking about more bonus features to include with the game. I just reached out to someone who recreated the card game in TTS to see if I can include it along side of the board game, which I think would be a pretty cool addition.

Is there a high res scan of the Harbingers poster anywhere? I was thinking about also including at least that as a 1,000 pc puzzle as another bonus. At that point I can't think of anything else to add other than maybe some visual easter eggs around the environment that I made (a collector's drink cup, the Baron's tombstone, stuff like that)

With all that said and done, the final version would include the following (plus the two things I mentioned above if they pan out)
- The Harbingers
- All Booster tapes
- A bonus homebrew booster tape
- The Soul Rangers
- A CD that opens up a video of the Thrill Me music video if you put it in the VCR
- A SNES cart that opens up a gameplay video of the unreleased prototype game if you put it in the VCR
- A copy of the Presenter Tape that opens that up on the TV if you put it in the VCR
amars464
Young One
Young One

Postby marr0w » Tue Feb 22, 2022 11:31 pm

Sorry, I hit another period of not checking the forums again. Someone should really start smacking me around for that. x_x We do have a crazy high-rez scan of the poster on the wiki, actually.

http://marrowproductions.com/WoF/wiki/images/0/0c/Atmosfear_Poster.png

I've been sloooooowly working on getting the highest quality scans of everything I can manage so if you click around the pages for individual games you'll see them in a mini-gallery at the bottom. I've also picked up a copy of Topaz Gigapixel so if there's anything we don't have a larger image of that someone needs a better image for, let me know and I'll see what I can manage. (Just bare in mind that it might take me awhile to notice it's been asked of me. x_x)
"...boredom, a dangerous and deadly tool..."

marr0w
Hosts
Hosts

Postby amars464 » Mon Mar 20, 2023 4:13 pm

It's been a hot minute since I touched this, but I just realized that the guy that made the Card Game in TTS gave me his blessing to include it in my copy of the main game as long as I gave him credit, so I pushed a new update. This includes the card game, as well as changing the URL on the base tape to point to Tyjan's upscale. I also added a jigsaw puzzle. Sadly there's no easy way to make it 1000 pieces, but at least it's there now.
amars464
Young One
Young One

Postby amars464 » Sun Feb 18, 2024 2:38 pm

I made an update to this that I turned into a separate workshop entry. In this version I removed all of the bonus videos and only left in the base tape, the soul rangers, and the two booster tapes. The trade off for this is that the tapes are now just built in instead of relying on syncing up YouTube videos. Now all you do is just pop in a tape and play. I made it a separate Workshop item so that the version with all of the bonus videos still existed. Here's the new one!
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2337629954
amars464
Young One
Young One

Previous

Return to Original Series (VHS Era)