Skip to content

Unopened original 1991 VHS copy.

Discuss your love/hate for the original game series as well as any new updates. Anything prior to the DVD games would go here, this includes the Third Dimension and the Card Games.

Re: Unopened original 1991 VHS copy.

Postby SavageXtreme » Tue May 04, 2021 4:15 am

Nons wrote:
BonsaiTreehouse wrote:I feel like a dedicated Discord server or Subreddit would be ideal to post stuff like this

r/WellOfFears now exists :D
I joined it! My username is SavagePrism. Matter of fact, let's get a seperate thread going for other sources of social platforms.
Banished to the blaghole...MAGGOT!
SavageXtreme
Harbinger
Harbinger

Postby criticallycorrupted » Tue May 04, 2021 5:23 am

I'm glad I spent some time digging for a small community that would appreciate the find. I'm a general board game enthusiast, and regularly check the second hand stores for games and such. I'm convinced the goodwill I found this game at is the best one, but that's probably gamblers fallacy thinking.

I was thinking of getting the VHS digitally converted, as I assume the quality in video would be good, as it has never been played and is still sealed in plastic, but that is another rabbit hole for another night, lol.
criticallycorrupted
Numbskull
Numbskull

Postby SavageXtreme » Tue May 04, 2021 6:38 am

criticallycorrupted wrote:I'm glad I spent some time digging for a small community that would appreciate the find. I'm a general board game enthusiast, and regularly check the second hand stores for games and such. I'm convinced the goodwill I found this game at is the best one, but that's probably gamblers fallacy thinking.

I was thinking of getting the VHS digitally converted, as I assume the quality in video would be good, as it has never been played and is still sealed in plastic, but that is another rabbit hole for another night, lol.

If you wanted too without opening the tape, there's multiple videos for each of the VHS games up on YouTube, considering there's two versions of both the first and second Nightmares with some differences.

Its rather a neat life hack for those who don't own a VCR anymore.
Banished to the blaghole...MAGGOT!
SavageXtreme
Harbinger
Harbinger

Postby DarkWolff » Tue May 04, 2021 9:54 am

Someone gifted me a couple DVD transfers if the VHS tapes and they've come in handy over the years.
You sound like the type of maggot that learnt to crawl before you walked but never got to the walking part. -- The Gatekeeper

please take one step forward - oh, and watch that first step, its a doozy, you are BANISHED! --The Gatekeeper...to me.
DarkWolff
Hosts
Hosts

Previous

Return to Original Series (VHS Era)