Skip to content

Doubt with Atmosfear I rules

Discuss your love/hate for the original game series as well as any new updates. Anything prior to the DVD games would go here, this includes the Third Dimension and the Card Games.

Doubt with Atmosfear I rules

Postby koky » Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:03 am

hello, I have a question about this game..

can you move wherever you want, or you must move in the same way as a clock, around the board?

It is simply but I don´t know how we are supossed to move in Atmosfear I. Every time I play, I usually move always straight, without going back.

Thanks in advance! :P

P.D.: SORRY! I forgot to make one more question: If you land on NIGHTMARE and the one you pick is yours, can you move to your headstone and try again, or have you definetevely lost the game¿?

Thanks guys!
koky
Numbskull
Numbskull

Re: Doubt with Atmosfear I rules

Postby MasterOfPuppets » Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:27 am

You move clockwise from the person who started.

Nope, according to the rules, you are permanently out of the game.
MasterOfPuppets
Hosts
Hosts

Postby koky » Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:39 pm

Ok, I had this doubt cause in Atmosfear Dvd you have the chance to go to your headstone and try to reach the well of fears one more time; and the other doubt was in the grounds that I read on the net that you can move straight and then back in your next turn, but you have said to me that you must move only straight on the board.

By the way, in Harbingers you also have the chance to return to Home one more time if you fail in the first time or you also loose the game? They are so many rules I usually forget them!

thank youu :roll:
koky
Numbskull
Numbskull

Postby MasterOfPuppets » Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:42 pm

No problem!
MasterOfPuppets
Hosts
Hosts

Return to Original Series (VHS Era)