Skip to content

Just bought Soul Rangers

Discuss your love/hate for the original game series as well as any new updates. Anything prior to the DVD games would go here, this includes the Third Dimension and the Card Games.

Just bought Soul Rangers

Postby megadude » Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:22 pm

I just won a brand new copy of Soul Rangers for $41 on ebay. Are any of you guys jealous?
Welcome to THE OTHER SIDE!!!
megadude
Young One
Young One

Re: Just bought Soul Rangers

Postby DarkWolff » Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:18 am

Not me, I have it. :lol:
I was never a fan of the video, but the gameplay for Soul Rangers is top-notch. My friends don't like playing it too much because I always steal their cards with Woks (who has the best power ever).
You sound like the type of maggot that learnt to crawl before you walked but never got to the walking part. -- The Gatekeeper

please take one step forward - oh, and watch that first step, its a doozy, you are BANISHED! --The Gatekeeper...to me.
DarkWolff
Hosts
Hosts

Postby valveros » Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:05 pm

Gonna' have to agree with D.Wolff, the host is pretty damn rubbish.
The only part I really liked was at the end when he does the massive TWWIIISSSSSSTEEEEEEEDDDDDD and the same shot plays over and over sped up. Always makes me lol.
valveros
Toad
Toad

Postby newbebop » Tue May 01, 2012 11:24 pm

I like the Dr., but I hate the background noise. It's less scary and more annoying.
newbebop
Numbskull
Numbskull

Postby amars464 » Wed May 02, 2012 10:10 am

I'll admit it, I'm totally jealous. I should be getting my unopened copy of Nightmare IV in the mail today (Yeah, that's going to be a tough one to open up, but I'm collecting these games because I like to play them), my copy of The Harbingers is being shipped, and I'm waiting to see if I win this auction for III (If not I'll just buy it for a little more money). So all I really need to complete my collection is Soul Rangers.

Granted, I doubt that me and my friends will ever get to the point where we cycle through everything else and actually get around to the Soul Rangers, but it would be nice to have a complete collection.
amars464
Young One
Young One

Postby DarkWolff » Fri May 04, 2012 3:47 pm

The background noise + the fact the timer is not always displayed makes me a sad wolf.
You sound like the type of maggot that learnt to crawl before you walked but never got to the walking part. -- The Gatekeeper

please take one step forward - oh, and watch that first step, its a doozy, you are BANISHED! --The Gatekeeper...to me.
DarkWolff
Hosts
Hosts

Postby darkgaizat » Thu May 10, 2012 10:17 am

Yeah, I thought that was pretty strange, to not have the timer up. I played as Wok as well and was stealing cards from across the board, my friends were CRACKING UP when their cards started coming up missing and realized I had taken them. It was a good time! Never thought I'd make a good thief...until Soul Rangers.

darkgaizat
"The right man in the wrong place, can make all the difference in the world."
darkgaizat
Harbinger
Harbinger

Postby DarkWolff » Thu May 10, 2012 3:44 pm

I love Woks. People had to come up with creative ways to hide the cards from me without vice gripping them. Even the floor is out because I've stolen way too many cards with my feet (dexterous toes + long legs = lots of cards).

Woks is the best character in the whole series. If I ever have to play Atmosfear IRL, I'm gunning for his soul hands down.

DarkWolff
Hosts
Hosts

Return to Original Series (VHS Era)