Skip to content

Atmosfear music (backing soundtrack) for sale HQ - no voices

Discuss your love/hate for the original game series as well as any new updates. Anything prior to the DVD games would go here, this includes the Third Dimension and the Card Games.

Atmosfear music (backing soundtrack) for sale HQ - no voices

Postby flanaj22 » Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:25 pm

Hi All!
What I'm offering is a once in a lifetime opportunity to own a copy of the COMPLETE soundtrack to the Atmosfear soundtracks!

This is VERY VERY VERY VERRRRRRRRY RARE, So rare in fact that I had to go through A Couple 'A Cowboys and Village Roadshow to dig through their archives to get this for me!

Basically it's over an hour in length, it's an audio track of the Harbingers game (VHS Version) in the VERY BEST Highest Quality! (CD Quality) without any "thunder" or talking etc.

This hasn't been manually edited, this is the REAL backing track they used on the Atmosfear game which includes snippets from all the games from this franchise.

I actually got to speak with the son of the guy who wrote, composed and performed the backing tracks himself!

This is NOT "Thrill me" the song, it's the infamous epic background music that's on while you're playing the game.

This is PRICELESS! Because you WILL NOT find this anywhere on the internet or anywhere else for that matter (guaranteed).

I am selling each disc at £25.00 if anyone is interested, please let me know and I can make the transaction through a trusted third party website.

Many Thanks all, Jason.

Please email me if you have ANY questions! (MasterOfPuppets: Email removed).
flanaj22
Numbskull
Numbskull

Re: Atmosfear music (backing soundtrack) for sale HQ - no vo

Postby MasterOfPuppets » Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:10 pm

I don't want to be rude, but I have my suspicions that this may just be the soundtrack that came with the PC game. It fits the description, which makes me think you're just trying to turn over a quick buck.

Either way, we don't support people who do not own the rights of the games to sell any part of them (unless it's just one of the games released officially) here. Please do not try to do so in the future or you will be banned.
MasterOfPuppets
Hosts
Hosts

Postby flanaj22 » Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:19 pm

I wasn't aware of the PC game. I believe everything I said was pretty self-explanatory. Thanks
flanaj22
Numbskull
Numbskull

Postby MasterOfPuppets » Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:34 am

flanaj22 wrote:I wasn't aware of the PC game. I believe everything I said was pretty self-explanatory. Thanks

Then I sincerely apologize about the first part. Still, we do not support sale of unreleased things here unless you have secured the rights to sell them and have proof.
MasterOfPuppets
Hosts
Hosts

Return to Original Series (VHS Era)