Skip to content

Which Nightmare was the WORST???

Discuss your love/hate for the original game series as well as any new updates. Anything prior to the DVD games would go here, this includes the Third Dimension and the Card Games.

Re: Which Nightmare was the WORST???

Postby Khufu the Mummy » Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:27 pm

valveros wrote:
Khufu the Mummy wrote:In other words: I's twisteeed!

Hah, reminds me of the last clip of Mastif when you lose to him and he says "TWWWWWWWWWIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSTTTTEEEEEEEDDDDDD" for agggggges. Always makes me laugh.

Lol it's a ... different style game for sure :D
Khufu the Mummy
Young One
Young One

Postby valveros » Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:53 pm

Khufu the Mummy wrote:
valveros wrote:
Khufu the Mummy wrote:In other words: I's twisteeed!

Hah, reminds me of the last clip of Mastif when you lose to him and he says "TWWWWWWWWWIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSTTTTEEEEEEEDDDDDD" for agggggges. Always makes me laugh.

Lol it's a ... different style game for sure :D

You know, this got me to thinking. One of us should remake the tape, since it's pretty much agreed upon it's the only crap element of the game. I could imagine Mastif being a lot scarier if his whole "jive turkey" approach was removed.
valveros
Toad
Toad

Postby DarkWolff » Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:41 am

I've toyed with doing exactly that for a long time, but I've never got anything done. Mastiff is a cool concept but the execution missed the mark by a lot.
You sound like the type of maggot that learnt to crawl before you walked but never got to the walking part. -- The Gatekeeper

please take one step forward - oh, and watch that first step, its a doozy, you are BANISHED! --The Gatekeeper...to me.
DarkWolff
Hosts
Hosts

Previous

Return to Original Series (VHS Era)