Skip to content

Nightmare/Atmosfear dedication

Discuss your love/hate for the original game series as well as any new updates. Anything prior to the DVD games would go here, this includes the Third Dimension and the Card Games.

Nightmare/Atmosfear dedication

Postby kingplayer14 » Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:31 pm

Hi everyone! I have made a dedication video for the first four VHS Nightmare/Atmosfear games! You can check it out here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGTZG3lq ... ideo_title Long live The Gatekeeper, Baron, Anne and Elizabeth!
kingplayer14
Numbskull
Numbskull

Re: Nightmare/Atmosfear dedication

Postby MasterOfPuppets » Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:48 am

Nice video, great for fans and newcomers!
MasterOfPuppets
Hosts
Hosts

Postby kingplayer14 » Tue May 03, 2011 12:25 pm

Well, thank you! It took me a while to get everything done. Especially, buying Nightmare IV, and getting the intro right! I am planning on Halloween, to pull out all the games, I-IV, and make a game night out of it! Play one right after the other, and see if we can beat all four! I will be putting up a video on Youtube of the night we do it!

It'll be fun because, I haven't played II-IV yet! Those are going to be new to me. What do you guys think?
kingplayer14
Numbskull
Numbskull

Postby DarkWolff » Thu May 05, 2011 4:35 pm

kingplayer14 wrote:Well, thank you! It took me a while to get everything done. Especially, buying Nightmare IV, and getting the intro right! I am planning on Halloween, to pull out all the games, I-IV, and make a game night out of it! Play one right after the other, and see if we can beat all four! I will be putting up a video on Youtube of the night we do it!

It'll be fun because, I haven't played II-IV yet! Those are going to be new to me. What do you guys think?

I've been trying to get a marathon of the entire series going for quite a while, but it's yet to happen. We've planned it, but people tend to get tired after the second or third game. However, we were trying to play the entire series; just the four Nightmare games would be easier to do.
You sound like the type of maggot that learnt to crawl before you walked but never got to the walking part. -- The Gatekeeper

please take one step forward - oh, and watch that first step, its a doozy, you are BANISHED! --The Gatekeeper...to me.
DarkWolff
Hosts
Hosts

Return to Original Series (VHS Era)