Skip to content

Nightmare DVD

Discuss your love/hate for the original game series as well as any new updates. Anything prior to the DVD games would go here, this includes the Third Dimension and the Card Games.

Nightmare DVD

Postby darkgaizat » Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:04 pm

Hey, to anyone who is interested in a high quality DVD of Nightmare 1, 2, 3 and 4 videos, let me know. I've posted a picture of the DVD with the case. Since I'm assuming this is copyrighted, I'm sure the statement must be said, this would be for backup purposes to anyone who currently owns the 4 as I do. Any interest?
Attachments
photo.JPG
photo.JPG (66.95 KiB) Viewed 24819 times
"The right man in the wrong place, can make all the difference in the world."
darkgaizat
Harbinger
Harbinger

Re: Nightmare DVD

Postby GACProductions » Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:07 pm

Trying to do the Same with the Atmosfear series. All four games.. It would be nice not to have to drag out the VCR.. I'm missing the Digital Fie for the second booster tape. I can't find anyone to convert the fucker for me.. I'm about to go to ICL or somewhere.
GACProductions
Young One
Young One

Postby MasterOfPuppets » Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:54 pm

The second Booster Tape is on YouTube.
MasterOfPuppets
Hosts
Hosts

Postby GACProductions » Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:04 pm

Yeah.. Got that. But my boy used to have a capture card and all the videos I have are 1080 even thou the source is 480.. But they video tends to get blocky if you don't.. I snagged the youtube video but it's awfully blocky in comparison.
GACProductions
Young One
Young One

Postby Soultaker13 » Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:28 pm

I soo need that on dvd, all of my vhs went bad. I tride to burn it to dvd but obviously didn't do it right or something. I still have all of the games but the vhs are all no good anymore. I live in the states can anyone help?
Soultaker13
Numbskull
Numbskull

Postby marr0w » Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:15 pm

Hey darkgaizat? Where'd you get the snazzy blue DVD case? I like how that looks...
"...boredom, a dangerous and deadly tool..."

marr0w
Hosts
Hosts

Postby Soultaker13 » Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:52 pm

Hey Dark, you still have any of those? I need back ups badly.
Soultaker13
Numbskull
Numbskull

Postby GACProductions » Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:56 pm

Very close to making the atmosfear backup DVD.
Have Harbingers, soul rangers, booster game 1 & 2. Only Source that has bad res is booster#2. Any one have a decent file drop me a line to I can replace it.
GACProductions
Young One
Young One

Postby darkgaizat » Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:46 pm

I still have them if needed. They're all pretty good. I've played each of them. I own all the games (except the boosters, but got those from YouTube I think) and my brother's boss had a PAL to NTSC VHS converter that converted pretty sweet rips of the European only VHS's (Soul Rangers and one other one, was it Atmosfear? Don't remember. Also got AWESOME rip of the Music Video and put it on the DVD too as bonus with the Promotional Tape Cowboys put out.) Overall, the DVD's a great way to go right through them. If you're still interested shoot me an email at darkgaizat@netscape.net and I can send you some info on them.

BTW it's 2 discs. First disc is the Nightmare series 1, 2, 3, 4 (all HQ VHS rips I did of my own) 2nd disc is Atmosfear series (core, booster1, booster2 and Soul Rangers)

Where I got the snazzy DVD cases? LOL, Office Depot or Best Buy I think. I had the different colors for a while sitting on my shelf. Don't know if they still sell them in the different colors.

Looking forward to this Halloween for another Nightmare night with my friends.

Hit me up if you're interested!

By the way,...I do reiterate that I'll make the copies of the ones you have. If you have a full collection, EXCELLENT! If you need a modified version of the discs let me know. I'm good like that. No harm in having the backups, I try to keep my originals in mint condition if possible. Piracy = sent to the black hole!!

GAC and Soultaker I'm looking at you! I can get you a free copy if you can pay for shipping.

darkgaizat
"The right man in the wrong place, can make all the difference in the world."
darkgaizat
Harbinger
Harbinger

Postby valveros » Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:22 pm

darkgaizat wrote:I still have them if needed. They're all pretty good. I've played each of them. I own all the games (except the boosters, but got those from YouTube I think) and my brother's boss had a PAL to NTSC VHS converter that converted pretty sweet rips of the European only VHS's (Soul Rangers and one other one, was it Atmosfear? Don't remember. Also got AWESOME rip of the Music Video and put it on the DVD too as bonus with the Promotional Tape Cowboys put out.) Overall, the DVD's a great way to go right through them. If you're still interested shoot me an email at darkgaizat@netscape.net and I can send you some info on them.

BTW it's 2 discs. First disc is the Nightmare series 1, 2, 3, 4 (all HQ VHS rips I did of my own) 2nd disc is Atmosfear series (core, booster1, booster2 and Soul Rangers)

Where I got the snazzy DVD cases? LOL, Office Depot or Best Buy I think. I had the different colors for a while sitting on my shelf. Don't know if they still sell them in the different colors.

Looking forward to this Halloween for another Nightmare night with my friends.

Hit me up if you're interested!

By the way,...I do reiterate that I'll make the copies of the ones you have. If you have a full collection, EXCELLENT! If you need a modified version of the discs let me know. I'm good like that. No harm in having the backups, I try to keep my originals in mint condition if possible. Piracy = sent to the black hole!!

GAC and Soultaker I'm looking at you! I can get you a free copy if you can pay for shipping.

darkgaizat

Hey how high quality are the atmosfear booster tape rips? What are they like when viewed on a 40 inch + tv? Anygood? If so i'd be interested in getting that disc of yours sent my way.
valveros
Toad
Toad

Next

Return to Original Series (VHS Era)