Skip to content

UPDATE! I (translated!) Atmosfear EXPRESS from Spain...

The series has moved on from VHS to DVDs and mobile apps, but are they really better? Reviews, questions, and general discussion about them go here.

Re: UPDATE! I (translated!) Atmosfear EXPRESS from Spain...

Postby Nons » Wed Apr 14, 2021 8:21 am

DarkWolff wrote:June would be great timing; people are getting vaccinated so we could possibly get a game in!

A Well of Fears Game Night would be great :D
Mummy on the Move!
Nons
Old One
Old One

Postby DarkWolff » Wed Apr 14, 2021 10:57 am

I might be up for that.
You sound like the type of maggot that learnt to crawl before you walked but never got to the walking part. -- The Gatekeeper

please take one step forward - oh, and watch that first step, its a doozy, you are BANISHED! --The Gatekeeper...to me.
DarkWolff
Hosts
Hosts

Postby EryNoice » Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:58 am

Hello.
I hate to give you all some bad news.
But I think at this point I may have to do a few final minigame clips then end my involvement with this project.
When I started I had some free time and thought this would be easy and quick.
But since then I haven't had much time to put into this project (Through a combination of Work and Personal Life) and along with that the problems with the Vocal Remover have continued.
If someone is wanting to pick up where I left off then I am willing to explain my entire process.
I'm sorry if this is indeed a disappointment, but I honestly don't want to keep everyone waiting for months without many updates.
But I am thankful for the help you have all given. Along with all the guidance.
EryNoice
:(
EryNoice
Young One
Young One

Postby Nons » Fri Apr 23, 2021 3:35 pm

I've said it before, and I'll say it again-
You owe us ABSOLUTELY NOTHING
The discovery of express on its own has been a huge leap- it'll get translated eventually :)
Good luck with whatever you feel happy in man!
Mummy on the Move!
Nons
Old One
Old One

Postby SavageXtreme » Tue May 04, 2021 4:48 am

You've done all the progress you can dude, perhaps one day someone will pick it up and complete the rest, at least you've done something accomplishing.
Banished to the blaghole...MAGGOT!
SavageXtreme
Harbinger
Harbinger

Postby marr0w » Mon May 17, 2021 5:12 am

Okay, I finally got around to updating the tiny blurb we had on the wiki about Atmosfear Express with images and BonsaiTreehouse's amazing translations. (I've completely forgotten where we got the images from originally. They got lost during a harddrive transfer and I only just recovered them.) It could probably use a little more TLC, but it's vastly better than it used to be:

http://marrowproductions.com/WoF/wiki/index.php?title=Atmosfear:_The_Gatekeeper

Bonsai? I hope you don't mind that I created new pages for your translations instead of linking to them directly.
I made sure to credit you!

http://marrowproductions.com/WoF/wiki/index.php?title=Atmosfear:_Express_Rules_(English)
http://marrowproductions.com/WoF/wiki/index.php?title=Atmosfear:_Express_Transcript_(English)
"...boredom, a dangerous and deadly tool..."

marr0w
Hosts
Hosts

Postby SavageXtreme » Mon May 17, 2021 6:56 am

Now looking over this and thinking if a transcript for the 49 minute Gatekeeper DVD game was created, this gives me of what seems to be a rough idea. Sure it might take a while to replay and find certain clips determined on what characters are involved in each game :shock:
SavageXtreme
Harbinger
Harbinger

Postby BonsaiTreehouse » Mon May 17, 2021 1:42 pm

marr0w wrote:Bonsai? I hope you don't mind that I created new pages for your translations instead of linking to them directly. I made sure to credit you!

That's absolutely fine, dude! It's a great feeling to be able to contribute to the site as a whole this way! 8-)

SavageXtreme wrote:Now looking over this and thinking if a transcript for the 49 minute Gatekeeper DVD game was created, this gives me of what seems to be a rough idea. Sure it might take a while to replay and find certain clips determined on what characters are involved in each game :shock:

What I did (when I was extracting the music for the DVD game at least) was use the program DVDShrink to pull all the chapters into individual video files and comb through them that way. You can try the program for yourself or I could provide the clips saved on my system through a Google Drive link if you like. This could be for English transcript or Express translation purposes (or both, even).
"I know why you never crack a smile...it would crack mirrors."
BonsaiTreehouse
Harbinger
Harbinger

Postby SavageXtreme » Tue May 18, 2021 12:11 am

BonsaiTreehouse wrote: You can try the program for yourself or I could provide the clips saved on my system through a Google Drive link if you like.

Its something I'd try to do if my PC was capable of running the DVD in VLC (which it can't), I'll give a shout if I'm after some clips.
SavageXtreme
Harbinger
Harbinger

Previous

Return to Modern Series (Disks and Digital Era)