Skip to content

Gatekeeper DVD disc problem.

The series has moved on from VHS to DVDs and mobile apps, but are they really better? Reviews, questions, and general discussion about them go here.

Gatekeeper DVD disc problem.

Postby Assast » Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:47 pm

At first - greetings from poland

Here is my short, sad story:
Today while browsing my local second-hand store, I've found a UK version of Atmosfear: the Gatekeeper board game. I was delighted, because it's extremely hard to found this game in my country. I checked the content of the box and I bought it. Unfortunately, lack of pencil was not the only issue... I forgot to check DVD.
DVD is totally ruined, there is no chance to run it in any way.

I'm aware that you can't send me any links to any safety copy of this disc, but I only want to know if there is somewhere on internet an ISO of this DVD, and where should I look. (I've searched for couple of hours, and it was complete waste of time).
Of course, buying another copy from amazon or ebay is not an option. Especially that I've got original disc, and I have right to download content of this DVD (Polish law allows you to own and use copy of disc as long as you own the original disc)

I beg for help, as a fellow gamer. Can anyone help me ?

Assast De' Verlloni
Assast
Numbskull
Numbskull

Re: Gatekeeper DVD disc problem.

Postby MasterOfPuppets » Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:39 pm

I am, unfortunately, unaware of any.
MasterOfPuppets
Hosts
Hosts

Postby DarkWolff » Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:59 am

Same here, sorry. I suppose you don't know someone who has the game, otherwise you probably wouldn't have asked here.
You sound like the type of maggot that learnt to crawl before you walked but never got to the walking part. -- The Gatekeeper

please take one step forward - oh, and watch that first step, its a doozy, you are BANISHED! --The Gatekeeper...to me.
DarkWolff
Hosts
Hosts

Postby MasterOfPuppets » Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:28 am

Maybe have it resurfaced? I don't know how badly it's damaged, so it might work.
MasterOfPuppets
Hosts
Hosts

Postby Assast » Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:53 pm

DVD is dead I'm afraid, and I can't recover data. And i don't know anyone with any atmosfear game in collection. The only hope in finding ISO somewhere in web.
Assast
Numbskull
Numbskull

Postby Assast » Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:04 pm

Hello again- status update :D

I'm looking for dvd - still. But there is a good news too, and that's what I want to share with you.

Last week, I managed to win auction on allegro(our national ebay) with Atmosfear I and III for only 55zł(~11GBP/18USD/13EUR).It is surprising that in general I found this game in my third world country. Both games are complete, with vhs in perfect condition.
So after my first game (probably around halloween), I'll try to write few words about my game with friends(just like Arjak did with his family).

Stay tuned
Assast De' Verlloni
Assast
Numbskull
Numbskull

Postby DarkWolff » Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:59 pm

Congrats Mr. Red Mage! I really enjoy reading these sorts of experiences as it reminds me of when I got Nightmare 1 and how fun my first game was.
You sound like the type of maggot that learnt to crawl before you walked but never got to the walking part. -- The Gatekeeper

please take one step forward - oh, and watch that first step, its a doozy, you are BANISHED! --The Gatekeeper...to me.
DarkWolff
Hosts
Hosts

Return to Modern Series (Disks and Digital Era)