Skip to content

Atmosfear Kickstarter Idea

The series has moved on from VHS to DVDs and mobile apps, but are they really better? Reviews, questions, and general discussion about them go here.

Atmosfear Kickstarter Idea

Postby MasterOfPuppets » Mon Feb 03, 2014 5:41 pm

Now, while I do not know the reasons that Hellin and Gevaudan have not received their own game yet, I feel it might be a good idea to consider Kickstarter a starting point for the next game. Anyone else think this could work, or want to pass it on to the creators?
MasterOfPuppets
Hosts
Hosts

Re: Atmosfear Kickstarter Idea

Postby DarkWolff » Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:30 pm

It could work. There's a large amount of board game kickstarters that do well these days (Aside: I currently only kickstart board games) so the market is there. The series has a good cult following so that could help drum up interest. The main things are for their to be a good concept and for the word to get out. However, the bar has been raised for board game kickstarters so a lot of the work has to already have been done before people consider them.
You sound like the type of maggot that learnt to crawl before you walked but never got to the walking part. -- The Gatekeeper

please take one step forward - oh, and watch that first step, its a doozy, you are BANISHED! --The Gatekeeper...to me.
DarkWolff
Hosts
Hosts

Return to Modern Series (Disks and Digital Era)