Skip to content

DVD Game Website (old)

The series has moved on from VHS to DVDs and mobile apps, but are they really better? Reviews, questions, and general discussion about them go here.

Re: DVD Game Website (old)

Postby marr0w » Sat May 08, 2021 8:54 pm

Alright, let's get the wiki printed out as a coffee table book and call it a day. I'm voting for the fake Atmosfear Chronicles art for the cover just to bring it around full circle. Who's with me?

Also, guys? Amazing work. Now can someone find a way to convert them to run without flash? If so we could probably host the files on the wiki. It might give you an error if you try and upload them using the file uploader, but if that's the case shoot me the files in an email and I'll force it to accept them anyways. The server is set up on an unlimited storage plan, there's no reason we can't find a way to make it work.
Attachments
chronicles02b.jpg
"...boredom, a dangerous and deadly tool..."

marr0w
Hosts
Hosts

Postby BonsaiTreehouse » Sun May 09, 2021 5:13 am

I happen to be writing a fan-sourcebook of my own, trying to keep close to what it was originally intended to be: extra bonus rules for the games, artwork gallery and a heaping helping of background history for the characters and the world (gonna get into a bit of fanfic territory with this one lol).

Basically starting with, what IS the Other Side and how does it operate?

The full wiki itself has provided some good info, though there are some slight inaccuracies here and there, not to mention typos and copy-pasted info (occupation powers for the Harbingers for e.g.) that I had to do some extra corroboration to fact-check for.
"I know why you never crack a smile...it would crack mirrors."
BonsaiTreehouse
Harbinger
Harbinger

Postby DarkWolff » Sun May 09, 2021 9:20 am

I want to say Harbingers gives a bit of info about the Other Side...or maybe that is just old head canon.

marr0w wrote:Now can someone find a way to convert them to run without flash?

Newgrounds has a flash emulator, but I think it is something you have to run off local files. It's probably not possible to convert anything that uses actionscript.
You sound like the type of maggot that learnt to crawl before you walked but never got to the walking part. -- The Gatekeeper

please take one step forward - oh, and watch that first step, its a doozy, you are BANISHED! --The Gatekeeper...to me.
DarkWolff
Hosts
Hosts

Postby Nons » Sun May 09, 2021 12:45 pm

marr0w wrote:Can someone find a way to convert them to run without flash? If so we could probably host the files on the wiki.

It's not perfect, but I can provide the Shockwave File and the Exe I used to run it, so that way the resources are there

marr0w wrote:Also, guys? Amazing work.

Thank you very much- Express and Chain Game restored? 2021 has been a good year for WoF!
Mummy on the Move!
Nons
Old One
Old One

Previous

Return to Modern Series (Disks and Digital Era)