Skip to content

Atmosfear 20th Anniversary

The series has moved on from VHS to DVDs and mobile apps, but are they really better? Reviews, questions, and general discussion about them go here.

Atmosfear 20th Anniversary

Postby MasterOfPuppets » Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:33 pm

Over a year late, but better late than never.

Paul Lamond relaunched the original DVD game last year it seems. So Atmosfear's not dead!

MasterOfPuppets
Hosts
Hosts

Re: Atmosfear 20th Anniversary

Postby Faust » Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:21 pm

Beat me to it, Master of Puppets. 8-) . I'd also like to acknowledge Nightmare/Atmosfear's 20th-year anniversary. The games are still epic to this day.

"Life. It kills 100% of those who experience it."
Faust
Hosts
Hosts

Postby MasterOfPuppets » Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:35 am

I read an article that said there would be a new Atmosfear game announced in the fall of 2010 (we know there wasn't), so I sent the company an email. Unfortunately, looks like we won't be getting a new one anytime soon.

Thank you for your below e-mail regarding Atmosfear.

I have asked my Managing Director if he has any plans to produce any more games within the Atmosfear range and he said there are not any plans at this point in time.

I believe the article may have been a little misleading. Unless, there is another company that has taken up the rights for other Atmosfear games in the series.
MasterOfPuppets
Hosts
Hosts

Postby DarkWolff » Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:28 pm

Wow, has it been that long already? It seems like just yesterday I was regularly playing 6-player games of Nightmare/Harbingers under candlelight.

It's a shame about the no new games. I still want a Hellin and Gevaudan game.
You sound like the type of maggot that learnt to crawl before you walked but never got to the walking part. -- The Gatekeeper

please take one step forward - oh, and watch that first step, its a doozy, you are BANISHED! --The Gatekeeper...to me.
DarkWolff
Hosts
Hosts

Return to Modern Series (Disks and Digital Era)