Skip to content

FULL Fan-Made Sourcebook PDF Download!

Ever created your own game or wanted to? Feel free to discuss it here!

FULL Fan-Made Sourcebook PDF Download!

Postby BonsaiTreehouse » Sat Oct 16, 2021 4:27 pm

After feedback and editing (thank you Tommy from Widescreen!) the Atmosfear Fan-Made Sourcebook is finally ready! Click here to view and download the full-colour PDF: https://thebonsaitreehouse.itch.io/atmosfear-sourcebook

EDIT: For the sake of freeing up cloud space on my end, I had to remove the Google Drive link, but people can still easily download and read the exact same sourcebook files from my itchio page! Hope y'all understand...!
Last edited by BonsaiTreehouse on Fri Mar 31, 2023 3:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"I know why you never crack a smile...it would crack mirrors."
BonsaiTreehouse
Harbinger
Harbinger

Re: FULL Fan-Made Sourcebook PDF Download!

Postby BonsaiTreehouse » Sat Oct 16, 2021 4:55 pm

Some typos found in the present upload, will update soon!
BonsaiTreehouse
Harbinger
Harbinger

Postby ThatWidescreenGuy » Mon Oct 18, 2021 5:45 am

Okay, I gave it a read and it's looking pretty neat! Good writing style, very reminiscent of the games themselves; nice visual choices in general; and an almost flawless internal consistency as far as I can tell. Very ambitious task, but I think you were up to the job! Also thanks for the mention, much appreciated.
ThatWidescreenGuy
Young One
Young One

Postby DarkWolff » Mon Oct 18, 2021 4:30 pm

I concur; it's a great achievement! Well done! Also, thanks for the callouts in the text. :D
You sound like the type of maggot that learnt to crawl before you walked but never got to the walking part. -- The Gatekeeper

please take one step forward - oh, and watch that first step, its a doozy, you are BANISHED! --The Gatekeeper...to me.
DarkWolff
Hosts
Hosts

Postby BonsaiTreehouse » Tue Oct 19, 2021 7:20 pm

ThatWidescreenGuy wrote:Okay, I gave it a read and it's looking pretty neat! Good writing style, very reminiscent of the games themselves; nice visual choices in general; and an almost flawless internal consistency as far as I can tell. Very ambitious task, but I think you were up to the job! Also thanks for the mention, much appreciated.

DarkWolff wrote:I concur; it's a great achievement! Well done! Also, thanks for the callouts in the text. :D

A massive thanks for your support! I made sure to link back to as many resources and social sites as I could in the last section of the book so people would know where to look if they wanted to check us out! Getting the most activity and responses so far from the Facebook group ;)
BonsaiTreehouse
Harbinger
Harbinger

Postby marr0w » Wed Oct 20, 2021 2:18 pm

First off, it looks fantastic man. Really. You should be proud. The pages look great and it's well written. This might be one of the best things that someone in the community has ever done. If there's ever a print version you'd better share a link!

Second, and these are not things I'm saying you need to fix but if you end up doing an update maybe you can slip them in? An easier URL for the Well of Fears is http://marrowproductions.com/wof/. http://marrowproductions.com/WoF/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page technically works but that's a bit of a mouthful. (I swear one of these days I'll get us a proper .com address instead of linking off my website) Also, speaking of websites; I generally go by marr0w or the Rev.Dr. DarkKnightNNY. Marrow Productions is just the website name. It's fine, I'm not criticizing but I did get a laugh out of seeing it listed that way. It's an understandable mistake especially with my big, tacky signature banner. (Which is also on my list of things to update one of these days.)
"...boredom, a dangerous and deadly tool..."

marr0w
Hosts
Hosts

Postby SavageXtreme » Sat Oct 23, 2021 3:34 am

This is definitely some hardwork that seemed worth it in the end, well done mate. You've accomplished something that the original team could never complete back in the day.
Banished to the blaghole...MAGGOT!
SavageXtreme
Harbinger
Harbinger

Return to Fan Games