Skip to content

I'm Thinking Of Making An AtmosFear With All Six Harbingers

Ever created your own game or wanted to? Feel free to discuss it here!

Re: I'm Thinking Of Making An AtmosFear With All Six Harbing

Postby GevaudanTheWolfman » Mon May 21, 2012 8:22 pm

valveros wrote:
GevaudanTheWolfman wrote:OK, we're gonna need Actors, Writers, and Special Effects.

Hmm, well i'm pretty sure writing scripts won't be too much of a problem. We could evaluate each other's script and help "flesh" them out.
I'm sure finding a good actor wouldnt be too hard either, I know there's a few websites out there with actors just waiting for some work lol.
Special effects would all be post-production right? Does anyone have experience in this field/know someone who does?

Phew, this would be a fair bit of work!
Still, if it all came together it would be awesome!

This is why you're a respected member of these forums. You're a real Go-Getter!
Moon, moon, gold-horned moon, check the flights of bullets, blunt the hunters' knifes, break the shepherds' cudgels! My word is binding, more binding than sleep, more binding than the promise of a hero. Call to me!
GevaudanTheWolfman
Young One
Young One

Postby valveros » Tue May 22, 2012 12:28 am

GevaudanTheWolfman wrote:
valveros wrote:
GevaudanTheWolfman wrote:OK, we're gonna need Actors, Writers, and Special Effects.

Hmm, well i'm pretty sure writing scripts won't be too much of a problem. We could evaluate each other's script and help "flesh" them out.
I'm sure finding a good actor wouldnt be too hard either, I know there's a few websites out there with actors just waiting for some work lol.
Special effects would all be post-production right? Does anyone have experience in this field/know someone who does?

Phew, this would be a fair bit of work!
Still, if it all came together it would be awesome!

This is why you're a respected member of these forums. You're a real Go-Getter!

Ah, you bless me with far too much praise!
I like that idea also of all the Harbingers talking in unison at the start. It would look cool if it kept fading from one to the other as they talked with the one on the screen having the most dominant voice.
Also, would they each have their own "Answer me"? (Baron's thrill me, Anne's confess, etc)
Since if the host was constantly changing it could be a challenge just to answer them correctly haha! I personally like that, however.
valveros
Toad
Toad

Postby GevaudanTheWolfman » Tue May 22, 2012 6:35 am

My thoughts exactly: we need to make "Answer Me"'s for the other two Harbingers, Hellin and Gevaudan. I was thinking for Hellin, "Spoil Me", and for Gevaudan, "Howl for Me"
Moon, moon, gold-horned moon, check the flights of bullets, blunt the hunters' knifes, break the shepherds' cudgels! My word is binding, more binding than sleep, more binding than the promise of a hero. Call to me!
GevaudanTheWolfman
Young One
Young One

Postby valveros » Tue May 22, 2012 8:06 pm

GevaudanTheWolfman wrote:My thoughts exactly: we need to make "Answer Me"'s for the other two Harbingers, Hellin and Gevaudan. I was thinking for Hellin, "Spoil Me", and for Gevaudan, "Howl for Me"

What would the responses be?
In my game I had Gevaudan say "Call to me" with the player responding with a loud howl lol.
I like "Spoil me". Can't really think of how you would respond to that though.
Would the rules for the game be kept quite simple? As in just keeping with the traditional Nightmare 1 boardgame rules? Or would we be chucking in bits from all of them? Maybe keeping it simple rule wise would be better (it would be played with the "Nightmare" board right?).
valveros
Toad
Toad

Postby GevaudanTheWolfman » Wed May 23, 2012 2:59 pm

valveros wrote:
GevaudanTheWolfman wrote:My thoughts exactly: we need to make "Answer Me"'s for the other two Harbingers, Hellin and Gevaudan. I was thinking for Hellin, "Spoil Me", and for Gevaudan, "Howl for Me"

What would the responses be?
In my game I had Gevaudan say "Call to me" with the player responding with a loud howl lol.
I like "Spoil me". Can't really think of how you would respond to that though.
Would the rules for the game be kept quite simple? As in just keeping with the traditional Nightmare 1 boardgame rules? Or would we be chucking in bits from all of them? Maybe keeping it simple rule wise would be better (it would be played with the "Nightmare" board right?).

I'm thinking for "Spoil Me" the player would respond, "Who's a cute ghost?" And yes I'm thinking of using the Original Nightmare game in mind.
GevaudanTheWolfman
Young One
Young One

Postby GevaudanTheWolfman » Wed May 23, 2012 3:05 pm

I'm also thinking of making a new cast of players, since making the players the Harbingers while the Harbingers are hosting doesn't make good sense.
GevaudanTheWolfman
Young One
Young One

Postby valveros » Wed May 23, 2012 8:24 pm

GevaudanTheWolfman wrote:I'm also thinking of making a new cast of players, since making the players the Harbingers while the Harbingers are hosting doesn't make good sense.

Maybe the players could be the Soul Rangers then?
Would give the Harbingers a reason to give them hell lol, since i'm guessing they wouldnt exactly get along. Could have certain Harbingers calling out certain Soul Rangers during the game too.
valveros
Toad
Toad

Postby DarkWolff » Thu May 24, 2012 2:27 pm

Maybe use the Soul Rangers from the game with the same name?
You sound like the type of maggot that learnt to crawl before you walked but never got to the walking part. -- The Gatekeeper

please take one step forward - oh, and watch that first step, its a doozy, you are BANISHED! --The Gatekeeper...to me.
DarkWolff
Hosts
Hosts

Postby valveros » Thu May 24, 2012 8:04 pm

DarkWolff wrote:Maybe use the Soul Rangers from the game with the same name?

You mean use the Soul Rangers from the Soul Ranger game right?
Because your rhyme made me brain fart lol (no offense intended btw).
valveros
Toad
Toad

Postby GevaudanTheWolfman » Sun May 27, 2012 12:02 pm

valveros wrote:
DarkWolff wrote:Maybe use the Soul Rangers from the game with the same name?

You mean use the Soul Rangers from the Soul Ranger game right?
Because your rhyme made me brain fart lol (no offense intended btw).

You know, we should use the Harbingers Board. Only we rename the pieces. We need to pitch new ideas for a Vampire, Werewolf, Mummy, Zombie, Witch, and Poltergeist. I'm thinking for the Werewolf "Jacques Roulet"
GevaudanTheWolfman
Young One
Young One

PreviousNext

Return to Fan Games