Skip to content

I'm Thinking Of Making An AtmosFear With All Six Harbingers

Ever created your own game or wanted to? Feel free to discuss it here!

Re: I'm Thinking Of Making An AtmosFear With All Six Harbing

Postby valveros » Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:56 pm

And the Wraith could either be a Banshee:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banshee

or a Yurei (Grudge/Ring girl):

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Y%C5%ABrei
valveros
Toad
Toad

Postby DarkWolff » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:23 am

Technically (at least in Harbingers), you're a Numb Skull until you fail to become a Harbinger, that's when you transform into a Soul Ranger.

The art is nice, though the style does seem to be a little more cartoony than what we've seen in the past. That's fine if that's your intent, just pointing it out. Most of the art from the core games was more gritty.
You sound like the type of maggot that learnt to crawl before you walked but never got to the walking part. -- The Gatekeeper

please take one step forward - oh, and watch that first step, its a doozy, you are BANISHED! --The Gatekeeper...to me.
DarkWolff
Hosts
Hosts

Postby GevaudanTheWolfman » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:31 am

We can change it a little so that they can stay a Ranger until ten minutes.
Moon, moon, gold-horned moon, check the flights of bullets, blunt the hunters' knifes, break the shepherds' cudgels! My word is binding, more binding than sleep, more binding than the promise of a hero. Call to me!
GevaudanTheWolfman
Young One
Young One

Postby valveros » Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:59 pm

DarkWolff wrote:Technically (at least in Harbingers), you're a Numb Skull until you fail to become a Harbinger, that's when you transform into a Soul Ranger.

The art is nice, though the style does seem to be a little more cartoony than what we've seen in the past. That's fine if that's your intent, just pointing it out. Most of the art from the core games was more gritty.

Yeah I understand what you mean with the Numb Skull / Soul Ranger deal, but if you watch the rules thing they filmed for the Harbingers game, all the players at the start look like Soul Rangers, and keep the same appearance unless they turned into a Harbinger. Like Wolfman said I think it'd be cool if they just start as Soul Ranger, even though gameplay-wise they're basically the same as a Numb Skull.

Yeah sorry about the art style lol, it's how I usually draw. I'll try and come up with some more gritty stuff. Have to have a look online and get some ideas...
valveros
Toad
Toad

Postby valveros » Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:15 pm

How about this kinda gritty style:

http://www.google.com.au/search?hl=en&b ... AsSE4puBrk

The artwork for this guy's books are just creepy as hell!
valveros
Toad
Toad

Postby MasterOfPuppets » Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:13 pm

valveros wrote:Sorry for being...
...visable through the clothing.

valveros wrote:And this one is a Soul Ranger...

...came off looking a lil corny lol.

Excellent work!
MasterOfPuppets
Hosts
Hosts

Postby GevaudanTheWolfman » Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:23 am

I'm back from some hard thinking. We need to get this game back on track! Any ideas? :twisted:
Last edited by GevaudanTheWolfman on Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Moon, moon, gold-horned moon, check the flights of bullets, blunt the hunters' knifes, break the shepherds' cudgels! My word is binding, more binding than sleep, more binding than the promise of a hero. Call to me!
GevaudanTheWolfman
Young One
Young One

Soul Harbingers Script

Postby GevaudanTheWolfman » Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:02 pm

I have a rough script that's getting written right now. Feel free to edit and help me out at: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1q2T ... trRMw/edit
GevaudanTheWolfman
Young One
Young One

Postby MasterOfPuppets » Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:56 pm

Khufu's response is "You're the mummy!". Maybe a different name should be used? The current one doesn't seem to roll off the tongue easily. Good job!
MasterOfPuppets
Hosts
Hosts

Postby GevaudanTheWolfman » Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:53 pm

MasterOfPuppets wrote:Khufu's response is "You're the mummy!". Maybe a different name should be used? The current one doesn't seem to roll off the tongue easily. Good job!

How about AtmosFear: The Soul Wars?
GevaudanTheWolfman
Young One
Young One

PreviousNext

Return to Fan Games