Skip to content

DarkWolff's Key Powers for Gatekeeper

Ever created your own game or wanted to? Feel free to discuss it here!

DarkWolff's Key Powers for Gatekeeper

Postby DarkWolff » Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:52 pm

Years ago I created rules for key powers for Gatekeeper since I really missed them from the game. I had posted these ages ago on the old forum, and had tweaked the rules due to the request of some of my local group, but I never posted the revised edition of them.

You should find a zip file attached to this post, which contains the key powers in a style similar to Harbingers character cards. There's also an instruction sheet that explains how to use the rules.
Attachments
DVDKeys.zip
DVD Key Powers
(1.81 MiB) Downloaded 1861 times
You sound like the type of maggot that learnt to crawl before you walked but never got to the walking part. -- The Gatekeeper

please take one step forward - oh, and watch that first step, its a doozy, you are BANISHED! --The Gatekeeper...to me.
DarkWolff
Hosts
Hosts

Re: DarkWolff's Key Powers for Gatekeeper

Postby marr0w » Thu May 16, 2019 5:25 pm

"...boredom, a dangerous and deadly tool..."

marr0w
Hosts
Hosts

Postby Nons » Fri May 17, 2019 4:58 am

So glad this was brought back to the light, I love the artwork on these!!
Mummy on the Move!
Nons
Old One
Old One

Postby DarkWolff » Mon May 20, 2019 11:29 am

The art was done by my cousin using existing assets from the game. Then I put everything together in Photoshop. I know a lot more about graphic generation these days (even did it for about a year at my job when no one was available), so I could probably make them look even better if I had the time. I also have a bit more experience with game dev, so I could probably make the mechanics better.

Honestly, I've been mentally tinkering with making a game with the same thematic tone as this game but with somewhat different mechanics.
You sound like the type of maggot that learnt to crawl before you walked but never got to the walking part. -- The Gatekeeper

please take one step forward - oh, and watch that first step, its a doozy, you are BANISHED! --The Gatekeeper...to me.
DarkWolff
Hosts
Hosts

Return to Fan Games