Skip to content

Atmosfear/ Nightmare 1 Fan video full hour

Ever created your own game or wanted to? Feel free to discuss it here!

Atmosfear/ Nightmare 1 Fan video full hour

Postby vLame » Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:08 am

http://www.myspace.com/dorfdickfreeze/videos

Me: is this yours? I am interested in your atmosfear tape. is it compatable with the harbingers?

Geoff: yes, that's me. We actually originally designed it for the original game, but It's a possibility that it could work. Since the original one was the only one we had, that was pretty much the base, but since the basic rules of each version don't change, it might actually work with that board. give it a go, and let me know. I actually wish I could get my hands on the Harbingers and some expansions. hope that answers your question, and thanks for the interest!
vLame
Numbskull
Numbskull

Re: Atmosfear/ Nightmare 1 Fan video full hour

Postby marr0w » Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:25 am

To this day I still say the Tim and Geoff version is my personal favorite. I believe the pre-opening and game over screens are still on YouTube. I've got them backed up on a flash drive somewhere for when I play with the laptop.
"...boredom, a dangerous and deadly tool..."

marr0w
Hosts
Hosts

Postby vLame » Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:59 pm

too bad i only have harbingers, this looks like fun!
vLame
Numbskull
Numbskull

Postby Arjak » Sun Oct 12, 2014 1:14 pm

A while back, I posted a comment on the intro video for this, asking if Geoff would consider putting up the full video on Youtube, now that they have relaxed their video length limits.

A few days ago, I finally got a response from Geoff, saying that he would do so, and sure enough, Nightmare: The Tim and Geoff Version, is now fully available on Youtube! Thank you so much, Geoff!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HazSabLd3mY
Arjak
Numbskull
Numbskull

Return to Fan Games