Skip to content

Crossovers

Ever created your own game or wanted to? Feel free to discuss it here!

Crossovers

Postby walsallmatt » Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:41 pm

What ho chaps, just wondered is it a dirty word to mention crossovers? Cause to my mind that would be somewhat epic. Imagine

Star Trek / Atmosfear - The Enterprise falls into a hole in space time, and the ship emerges into an alternate universe. There is a still point, an asteroid with a breathable atmosfear [get it 8-)] and so the away team beams down. The Trap is sprung, by the entity known only as the gatekeeper. In one hour the gate will close and the enterprise and all hands on board will be lost. Unless you can meet the gatekeepers challenge. One hour to defeat your captor, collect the keys and get back to the enterprise and away...but rest assured. The gatekeeper wont make it easy.

or

Doctor Who - Challenge of the Tempromancer.

The Doctor, traveller in time and space has many countless foes, but what of the foes of mythology and the nightmares of times own past. One such figure lurks in the shadows - The Tempromancer, imagine, the only person that the timelords would class as the devil...and what if he were real trapped in a void between dimensions.
Your are the doctor, infact your several doctors, pulled out of time by the tempromancer to play his game and in a bid to stop his return to our universe, and to do this, it is a battle of wits cunning and sheer blind luck as you play across the his domain to the centre, where by you must connect with your own time in order to escape and defeat him. But time is not on your side, you have but 1 hour...or do you??? There is an incarnation of the doctor inside the tardis to help you, but you must work together or against each opther in order to win...

what do chaps think?

matty
walsallmatt
Numbskull
Numbskull

Re: Crossovers

Postby DarkWolff » Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:24 am

I could see something like the Star Trek crossover happening while being cool. There have been similar episodes of The Next Gen where people get taken into another dimension like that.

I can't comment on the Dr. Who one, as I've never watched the show.

Has anyone here seen the show Sliders? It could be an interesting idea for a crossover (though the show is long dead).
You sound like the type of maggot that learnt to crawl before you walked but never got to the walking part. -- The Gatekeeper

please take one step forward - oh, and watch that first step, its a doozy, you are BANISHED! --The Gatekeeper...to me.
DarkWolff
Hosts
Hosts

Re: Crossovers

Postby darkgaizat » Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:00 pm

Better yet! Batman Game with the Riddler at the helm. You would get to play as people in the bat family, Batman, Robin, Gordon, Batgirl, Catwoman, Nightwing.

Easy spinoffs for Joker or Scarecrow and such.

That would be EPIC!
"The right man in the wrong place, can make all the difference in the world."
darkgaizat
Harbinger
Harbinger

Return to Fan Games