Skip to content

Atmosfear - The Duel still lives

Ever created your own game or wanted to? Feel free to discuss it here!

Atmosfear - The Duel still lives

Postby turok3 » Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:05 am

Hello everyone!!

I haven´leave my idea of creating a 8 new fan games named "Atmosfear - The Duel". We can play it like a tournament.

The news are that the game is created totally, in Spanish and English with the incredible help of Marty Chiasson and Simon Wentworth, 3 years later.

But I have a new idea, but I don´t know if I will be able to do that. Do you know some PC program to do random tracks with a DVD, like the last gatekeeper or khufu??. The game will be perfect with this. Also, I´m creating the proyect in 16:9 screen, and I´m spending a lot of time because the original is in 4:3.

The proyect goes very slowly because i haven´t any time to dedicate to it but i would like to finish it someday.

Thanks to all!!
turok3
Numbskull
Numbskull

Re: Atmosfear - The Duel still lives

Postby MasterOfPuppets » Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:26 pm

CapitaineGMC might be able to help you with the random DVD.

Also, don't just stretch the 4:3 recording to 16:9. If possible, crop the top and bottom instead.

Also, good to hear that the project isn't abandoned, I started to feel it was!
MasterOfPuppets
Hosts
Hosts

Postby turok3 » Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:06 pm

Thanks for the fast answer. CapitaineGMC created some videos for the project and his videos are genious. If I am able to contact with him, I will answer about this but it looks very difficult for me.

If someone have some idea or question about the project, this is the moment. This is a fan project for this forum!!! 8-).
turok3
Numbskull
Numbskull

Postby Faust » Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:25 pm

That's good news to read! I was wondering what was going on with "The Duel" project. I wish I could offer advice, but I lack the proper programming/editing skills to help out. Look forward to checking it out when it's done.
"Life. It kills 100% of those who experience it."
Faust
Hosts
Hosts

Return to Fan Games