Skip to content

Khufu Fan Game Website

Ever created your own game or wanted to? Feel free to discuss it here!

Re: Khufu Fan Game Website

Postby valveros » Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:20 pm

Khufu the Mummy wrote:OK, update on Khufu: I have the Fate, Chance, and another deck of cards equivalent to Black Rose made up, as well as a total of 75 pieces, excluding cards and boxes for Khufu! I'm still not entirely sure if I'm going to offer it for sale yet, or just send the components via email, I'm not sure if I want to put all this work out in the public. I worked today on the actual DVD that I am going to make, I have the 60 second introduction made up and I'm going to make the credits today as well. I have to work on the video some time when I'm definitely home alone without distraction or interruption, which isn't often. I also have to get the Mummy costume :D
As is normal with most Nightmare games, I'm going to make an advertisement for a Gevaudan game at the end, but I don't know if I care enough about that Harbinger to bring him to life (sorry, I'm not a werewolf kinda guy, not since Jacob Black). I definitely want to attempt Hellin, which would be cool cause I am a male.
I have chosen this to be the logo, I know somebody associated with this forum made it. If it's not okay to use it, I will keep the video private and will not offer it anywhere. I'm excited about my additions and I will post as often as I can!

Go hard man, i'd love to see the final product!
valveros
Toad
Toad

Postby DarkWolff » Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:03 pm

Always loved Black Rose cards. Something similar is awesome in my book.
You sound like the type of maggot that learnt to crawl before you walked but never got to the walking part. -- The Gatekeeper

please take one step forward - oh, and watch that first step, its a doozy, you are BANISHED! --The Gatekeeper...to me.
DarkWolff
Hosts
Hosts

Postby Khufu the Mummy » Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:28 pm

Important, kinda long-shot question, but: does anybody want to design me Egyptian-themed Time, Fate, Chance, and Mummy cards that say Nightmare V on the bottom? If you can, private message me and I will give you my email where you can send me the files, then I will get your real name and put your name on the credits. I am giving credit to everyone who helps out, even in the smallest of ways. P.S.I would prefer if the cardback designs were in Portrait rather than Landscape. For example purposes, I have included a mock-up card from Khufu, not official, but very close.
I added my own copyright to the bottom to make it official :)
This is one of my Chance cards, the decks are mostly the same as the originals, but some of them are different. I put a 2014 copyright on them, because I don't know the official release yet, and most of the cards are different than this, this is just for viewing purposes. (Please note: the RED outline on the edge is where the cards are cut off, as this is a formatted template, I will reformat the card back designs as required.
Last edited by Khufu the Mummy on Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Khufu the Mummy
Young One
Young One

Postby Khufu the Mummy » Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:03 pm

Due to copyrights Khufu can't be released publically. I was talking with Phillip today and said he still has a trademark on them as the DVDs are still in circulation, and he isn't able to approve fan games for public release.
Khufu the Mummy
Young One
Young One

Postby darkgaizat » Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:32 pm

Are you still going to go through with prototyping anyways? Even if it's just for you?

darkgaizat
"The right man in the wrong place, can make all the difference in the world."
darkgaizat
Harbinger
Harbinger

Previous

Return to Fan Games