Skip to content

What are you searching for?

Sometimes people like to discuss the how and where about how to get these great games. To keep the other topics less cluttered, please do so here.

What are you searching for?

Postby Skulldoon » Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:59 pm

Is there an item or items that you are looking for to complete your collection or whatnot? I love hunting things down online. Let's work together to find those which others are looking for. Post below what you seek.
Skulldoon
Harbinger
Harbinger

Re: What are you searching for?

Postby DarkWolff » Tue Oct 22, 2019 1:22 pm

The only official games I'm missing are the new app version and Atmosfear Express . I saw Express was posted recently and I'm hoping to get a copy even though I likely won't be able to play it.
You sound like the type of maggot that learnt to crawl before you walked but never got to the walking part. -- The Gatekeeper

please take one step forward - oh, and watch that first step, its a doozy, you are BANISHED! --The Gatekeeper...to me.
DarkWolff
Hosts
Hosts

Postby Nons » Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:41 am

I'm currently searching for Atmosfear The Card Game, so an ebay listing of it would be great
Mummy on the Move!
Nons
Old One
Old One

Postby Skulldoon » Fri Oct 25, 2019 11:49 pm

Skulldoon
Harbinger
Harbinger

Postby TheResidentEvil » Thu Nov 28, 2019 12:29 am

I grabbed the Atmosfear card game off ebay. It went live last week and I bought it as soon as I saw it. It arrived today from Arizona and cost less than 40 dollars. It is complete, and other than the box having minor wear, it is Like New.

The only things I don't have are the puzzles, poster, Khufu dvd game, Soul Rangers, and the newest edition game. These are not high priority though...and I know the new edition game is coming to the U.S. soon.
TheResidentEvil
Numbskull
Numbskull

Postby Skulldoon » Thu Nov 28, 2019 2:02 am

There are currently some copies of Soul Rangers and Khufu floating around. Switch your search preferences to include worldwide. There is only one puzzle that I can see right now and it is is Anne De Chantraine. Quite pricey though.
Skulldoon
Harbinger
Harbinger

Return to Purchasing