Skip to content

Nightmare search results

Sometimes people like to discuss the how and where about how to get these great games. To keep the other topics less cluttered, please do so here.

Nightmare search results

Postby Skulldoon » Sun Aug 22, 2021 1:51 pm

Looking to expand my Atmosfear ebay searches to include Nightmare results. I have avoided searching Nightmare in the past due to the extensive amount of products sharing that name. Tips welcome to help focus fire the board game and surrounding items. I know I can just select the board game category but I know promotional material and such won't come up there so I prefer a more broad search. Would love to try to bring more items to light for collectors.
Skulldoon
Harbinger
Harbinger

Re: Nightmare search results

Postby DarkWolff » Sun Aug 22, 2021 10:40 pm

Off the top of my head, "Nightmare Video Board Game" and "Couple 'A Cowboys" might get some hits.
You sound like the type of maggot that learnt to crawl before you walked but never got to the walking part. -- The Gatekeeper

please take one step forward - oh, and watch that first step, its a doozy, you are BANISHED! --The Gatekeeper...to me.
DarkWolff
Hosts
Hosts

Re: Nightmare search results

Postby BonsaiTreehouse » Mon Aug 23, 2021 8:39 am

I tend to follow it up with “1991”, the year in which the first Master Set game was released
"I know why you never crack a smile...it would crack mirrors."
BonsaiTreehouse
Harbinger
Harbinger

Return to Purchasing