Skip to content

May I buy Soul Rangers?

Sometimes people like to discuss the how and where about how to get these great games. To keep the other topics less cluttered, please do so here.

May I buy Soul Rangers?

Postby koky » Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:32 pm

I mean, I have The Harbingers, and I can speak and understand english properly, but not my friends, so I dunno if it would be a nice idea to buy Soul Rangers. A friend of mine have translated the video, and made the cards, so if I buy the game I´m really buying only the figures, isn´t it?

P.D.: I´m the first one posting here! :P
koky
Numbskull
Numbskull

Re: May I buy Soul Rangers?

Postby MasterOfPuppets » Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:34 pm

I personally don't have a copy for sale, but you can get a copy through your country's version of eBay.

Also, to answer your question from the old forums, yes, The Soul Rangers does come with new fate cards. It also comes with new "weapon" cards, which are the equivalent to duel cards.
MasterOfPuppets
Hosts
Hosts

Postby DarkWolff » Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:35 pm

I agree, ebay is your best bet. Just a warning: The video isn't as fun as the others. The gameplay is fun, but the video is a little annoying in my opinion.
You sound like the type of maggot that learnt to crawl before you walked but never got to the walking part. -- The Gatekeeper

please take one step forward - oh, and watch that first step, its a doozy, you are BANISHED! --The Gatekeeper...to me.
DarkWolff
Hosts
Hosts

Postby Faust » Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:36 pm

:|

I still have yet to play Soul Rangers. Unfortunately, it's in PAL and I'm having no luck in finding a means to convert it to VHS and/or DVD.
"Life. It kills 100% of those who experience it."
Faust
Hosts
Hosts

Postby MasterOfPuppets » Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:48 pm

Well, I have mine on DVD. I could make a rip of it and upload it somewhere so you could burn it with ImgBurn. No need to make menus, etc. All you would need is a blank DVD, DVD burner and the program which is free.

Note to everyone else, please don't ask me to upload any certain tapes. I'm offering because I said I would get him an NTSC copy but never did. (Sorry about that...)
MasterOfPuppets
Hosts
Hosts

Postby soultaker » Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:58 pm

did the soul rangers require different cards? i have atmosfear but not the one with the soul rangers tape.
soultaker
Numbskull
Numbskull

Postby DarkWolff » Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:05 pm

soultaker wrote:did the soul rangers require different cards? i have atmosfear but not the one with the soul rangers tape.

Yes, it comes with new cards.
You sound like the type of maggot that learnt to crawl before you walked but never got to the walking part. -- The Gatekeeper

please take one step forward - oh, and watch that first step, its a doozy, you are BANISHED! --The Gatekeeper...to me.
DarkWolff
Hosts
Hosts

Postby soultaker » Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:13 pm

oh well...i have nearly the whole collection, cept the vhs for the origional set. which i'm working on replaceing, although it takes a long while but no way around that and i'm patient.
soultaker
Numbskull
Numbskull

Postby megadude » Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:10 pm

Ebay is your best bet I got a brand new copy for $60 shipped to Canada :)
Welcome to THE OTHER SIDE!!!
megadude
Young One
Young One

Return to Purchasing