Skip to content

A Question about price...

Sometimes people like to discuss the how and where about how to get these great games. To keep the other topics less cluttered, please do so here.

A Question about price...

Postby darkgaizat » Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:22 pm

The WHOLE Set

Nightmare
Nightmare II Baron Samedi
Nightmare III Anne De Chantrane
Nightmare IV Elizabeth Bathory
Atmosfear the Harbingers
Atmosfear Card Game
Atmosfear Third Dimension (PC) (Complete in box)
Soul Rangers
Atmosfear DVD
Atmosfear Khufu DVD
(Have both boosters on DVD, but don't have the tapes, but they're pretty much impossible to get anyways.)
PLUS having all the games backed up on DVD.

How much do you think I could get for it if I sold it?

Am I going to? Doubtful, but as a collector I'd love to know how much people think I can get for it. The card game and PC game are REALLY rare. (Especially when complete in box, unlike the one I saw on ebay earlier that came with none of the box peripherals for $90+ dollars) But then again, I didn't think I'd ever sell my Magic cards I was specifically collecting either, but I ended up needing to make money at Gencon and got $435 for a ton of them. If I ever needed to, I'd be interested in what I should put up for value.

looking forward to hearing what people have to say.

darkgaizat
"The right man in the wrong place, can make all the difference in the world."
darkgaizat
Harbinger
Harbinger

Re: A Question about price...

Postby DarkWolff » Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:40 pm

Nightmare 4 is the rarest of the normal series, so that could bump up the price quite a bit.
I'd advise looking on ebay for the average cost of the single games as an bare bones estimate, then gauging it from there.

My knee-jerk estimate would be $300, but that seems really low to me based on how hard they can be to get and the cost of the rarer ones. However, keep in mind this game does have a cult-following, so it could be harder to move them compared to something like a Magic: The Gathering collection which is a bit more mainstream nowadays (I say that as a Rules Advisor for M:tg).
You sound like the type of maggot that learnt to crawl before you walked but never got to the walking part. -- The Gatekeeper

please take one step forward - oh, and watch that first step, its a doozy, you are BANISHED! --The Gatekeeper...to me.
DarkWolff
Hosts
Hosts

Postby darkgaizat » Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:50 pm

I'm a heavy Magic player/collector too. I sold $435 worth of cards at Gencon in my hometown of Indianapolis. Nice to meet another player. I'll have to do that (ebay averages). Thanks.

darkgaizat
"The right man in the wrong place, can make all the difference in the world."
darkgaizat
Harbinger
Harbinger

Postby megadude » Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:25 pm

I currently have
Nightmare
Nightmare II Baron Samedi
Nightmare III Anne De Chantrane
Nightmare IV Elizabeth Bathory
Atmosfear The Harbingers
Atmosfear The Soul Rangers
Atmosfear The Gatekeeper DVD
Atmosfear Khufu The Mummy DVD
I also have a DVD of the both booster tapes for Atmosfear The Harbingers (no VHS though those are impossible to find). I estimate this would probably sell on ebay for $300 at current time, so I'm guessing your lot would be closer to $500. Seeing as Third Dimension and Card Game usually fetch around $80-$100 each
Welcome to THE OTHER SIDE!!!
megadude
Young One
Young One

Return to Purchasing