Skip to content

Atmosfear - The Card Game

Sometimes people like to discuss the how and where about how to get these great games. To keep the other topics less cluttered, please do so here.

Atmosfear - The Card Game

Postby turok3 » Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:40 am

Hello everyone!!

Do you know if I can get this card game somewhere in Internet? This game didn´t arrive to Spain and looks very good.

If someone has, could upload more information about it?... Images, rules,...

Greetings from Spain and Happy 2012
turok3
Numbskull
Numbskull

Re: Atmosfear - The Card Game

Postby DarkWolff » Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:24 pm

Your best bet is ebay. The game is very similar to hearts/spades except you have a few cards with actions, and the gatekeeper is the ultimate trump card. When you win a hand you can choose one of the key cards, which have a varying number of keys on it. After the game ends you count how many keys and whoever has the most wins.
You sound like the type of maggot that learnt to crawl before you walked but never got to the walking part. -- The Gatekeeper

please take one step forward - oh, and watch that first step, its a doozy, you are BANISHED! --The Gatekeeper...to me.
DarkWolff
Hosts
Hosts

Postby Parallax2814 » Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:15 pm

Yeah I've only ever seen it on eBay one time, and it was brand new and sealed which REALLY surprised me. I was the only bidder (which was fantastic) and I won the auction. I would have thought that more people would've bid on it, but I wasn't complaining.
Parallax2814
Numbskull
Numbskull

Postby valveros » Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:52 pm

I got mine off ebay for like altogether about 80 bucks lol.
Tried to play it with my dad but neither of us could understand the rules and we ended up playing snap. Was quite fun actually...
valveros
Toad
Toad

Return to Purchasing