Skip to content

So I finally got a response from The Gatekeeper :P

Talk about anything not Nightmare/Atmosfear related here.

So I finally got a response from The Gatekeeper :P

Postby sweatyjumper » Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:25 pm

So I finally got a response from 'The Gatekeeper' on the website advertising the new game.

Needless to say he wasn't too keen to reveal his beauty tips to us maggots. I will post my original message and then the response;

If anyone isn't aware you can send a message via http://www.atmosfear.com.au/home I would recommend writing better jokes than I did.....

I don't know how many messages they are planning on responding too, it took several weeks to get my reply.

My Dearest Gatekeeper

It has been a while, hasn’t it?

I have a burning question that has haunted me (no pun intended) since we first met.

How does one achieve a complexion as stunning as yours? It is incredible!

Do you use moisturiser? Can I borrow some? Can you only acquire it in the netherworld? Does it have something to do with maggots?

These are the questions we all need the answer to!

Thanks a bunch,

-Kay Oss

Let the Kay Oss begin!

I hope you get banished to the Black Hole for that one, you maggot.

Your kind words make me think perhaps you are trying to suck up to me.

Don’t bother, I don't like you.

You sound like the type of maggot that learnt to crawl before you walked but never got to the walking part.

If you really want to know how I got my complexion then meet me on the other side, little one.

Insincerely Yours,
Your worst nightmare,
The Gatekeeper

If anyone else received a reply please post them!
sweatyjumper
Numbskull
Numbskull

Re: So I finally got a response from The Gatekeeper :P

Postby Nons » Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:53 am

There's so much I love about this. I'm glad someone gave ask the Gatekeeper a try, I was always curious about it!

I mostly love the pun in Kay Oss :lol:
And whoever posts the responses definitely takes the character seriously, it was dead accurate

Thank you for doing this!
Mummy on the Move!
Nons
Old One
Old One

Postby DarkWolff » Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:38 am

Thanks for the new sig. It's great that he responded! Now I need to think of something to ask.
You sound like the type of maggot that learnt to crawl before you walked but never got to the walking part. -- The Gatekeeper

please take one step forward - oh, and watch that first step, its a doozy, you are BANISHED! --The Gatekeeper...to me.
DarkWolff
Hosts
Hosts

Postby sweatyjumper » Sat Sep 21, 2019 4:53 am

I agree whoever is writing these replies has the character down perfectly.... I wonder if they're written by the same person/people who writes the scripts for the actual game, honestly I wouldn't be too surprised with the amount of references to older games sprinkled throughout. Either way it's great!
sweatyjumper
Numbskull
Numbskull

Return to General Discussion