Skip to content

Rediscovering Nightmare

Talk about anything not Nightmare/Atmosfear related here.

Rediscovering Nightmare

Postby marr0w » Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:03 am

"...boredom, a dangerous and deadly tool..."

marr0w
Hosts
Hosts

Re: Rediscovering Nightmare

Postby MasterOfPuppets » Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:49 am

Wow, cool! Now would be a good time to release a new game...
MasterOfPuppets
Hosts
Hosts

Postby DarkWolff » Tue May 01, 2012 12:07 pm

Awesome article; hopefully this makes the big guys think about another game. I'd be really up for an Atmosfear themed FPS if done right. Might be cool to make a mod for that.

No reference section; I wonder if they got any history from us?
You sound like the type of maggot that learnt to crawl before you walked but never got to the walking part. -- The Gatekeeper

please take one step forward - oh, and watch that first step, its a doozy, you are BANISHED! --The Gatekeeper...to me.
DarkWolff
Hosts
Hosts

Postby marr0w » Wed May 02, 2012 1:16 pm

I wondered the same thing myself, but considering no one is linking to videos we've uploaded probably not...

On a related note, Kotaku linked the entire 60 minute video in pieces to their article. I can't help but wonder if Flying Bark will start sending out take downs finally.

I'd be really up for an Atmosfear themed FPS if done right. Might be cool to make a mod for that.

It's not the same thing, but I was tempted to make Gatekeeper eyes to sell on Second Life the other day. It'd be easy to make them with or without using screen shots. Too bad I have zero faith anyone would realize what they where meant to be if they did sell.
"...boredom, a dangerous and deadly tool..."

marr0w
Hosts
Hosts

Postby DarkWolff » Fri May 04, 2012 3:36 pm

Wow, the entire video? That's nuts!

I keep reminding myself that I wanted to do an Atmosfear badge for BoardGameGeek, but it constantly slips my mind since I haven't been on there as much as I used to.

The more I think about an Atmosfear mod, the more I want to do it. Could be a good way to drum up interest in the game again if done right.
You sound like the type of maggot that learnt to crawl before you walked but never got to the walking part. -- The Gatekeeper

please take one step forward - oh, and watch that first step, its a doozy, you are BANISHED! --The Gatekeeper...to me.
DarkWolff
Hosts
Hosts

Postby MidnightCat » Sat Jun 15, 2013 2:18 am

A bit late on this, but I didn't know you play SecondLife marr0w. Avatar name is Ivy Brennon if you ever want to find me on there.
MidnightCat
Numbskull
Numbskull

Return to General Discussion