Skip to content

Minecraft

You love them, you hate them, you own them, you make them. Let the games begin...

Minecraft

Postby DarkWolff » Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:20 pm

So does anyone else play Minecraft here? It's currently my most played game so I wondered what you guys think of it.
You sound like the type of maggot that learnt to crawl before you walked but never got to the walking part. -- The Gatekeeper

please take one step forward - oh, and watch that first step, its a doozy, you are BANISHED! --The Gatekeeper...to me.
DarkWolff
Hosts
Hosts

Re: Minecraft

Postby MasterOfPuppets » Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:45 pm

I have it on the 360. Might be getting it for the PC, but have to think about it a bit. I really like the game, definitely more fun with friends and making sure not to play it too often or it gets a bit dull for me. I would definitely recommend it though, for people who haven't played it, it's quite fun.
MasterOfPuppets
Hosts
Hosts

Postby DarkWolff » Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:50 am

I agree it's a lot more fun with others. I have a SMP server that we are about to reset (in the 1.7 patch) because we've progressed so far it's not fun anymore. If you got the game on PC you'd be welcome to join; it's a whitelisted Semi-Vanilla server.
You sound like the type of maggot that learnt to crawl before you walked but never got to the walking part. -- The Gatekeeper

please take one step forward - oh, and watch that first step, its a doozy, you are BANISHED! --The Gatekeeper...to me.
DarkWolff
Hosts
Hosts

Postby MasterOfPuppets » Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:55 am

Thank you for the invite! It may be a while before I get it, but we'll have to see.
MasterOfPuppets
Hosts
Hosts

Postby DarkWolff » Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:39 am

No problem. It's an open invitation so whenever you get it just let me know.

DarkWolff
Hosts
Hosts

Return to Other Games