Skip to content

Common already!

Discuss your love/hate for the original game series as well as any new updates. Anything prior to the DVD games would go here, this includes the Third Dimension and the Card Games.

Common already!

Postby GACProductions » Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:30 pm

Look.. We need a new nightmare game.. Now I'm getting pissed!
GACProductions
Young One
Young One

Re: Common already!

Postby MasterOfPuppets » Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:21 am

There were those rumors about that Facebook game, though I know this isn't exactly what you want.
MasterOfPuppets
Hosts
Hosts

Postby GACProductions » Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:16 pm

No rumor.. I reported that right from the discussion I had with both of the creators earlier this year. But if that is what they are going to do.. Do it. I need something new. Anything at this point.
GACProductions
Young One
Young One

Postby darkgaizat » Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:20 pm

Feeling you there. My friends want to make one, but none of them are motivated to do/finish it. I'd do it on my own if I knew the Randomization code for DVD creation.

darkgaizat
"The right man in the wrong place, can make all the difference in the world."
darkgaizat
Harbinger
Harbinger

Postby MasterOfPuppets » Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:23 am

I don't think he ever made the transition to this forum (he was on the previous one), but CapitaineGMC should know how to do that, look him up on YouTube.
MasterOfPuppets
Hosts
Hosts

Postby valveros » Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:13 pm

Yeah I had a brief talk with Brett back in Jan and he said something about a facebook game.
I'd be happy if they re-released the first 4 on bluray to be honest (maybe with some behind the scenes footage if they have any?)

I had a look awhile ago on CapiGMC's youtube page and someone asked him this question and he said he used DVDArchitect 4 I believe.

I'd love to make another game, but I really want to raise the budget a bit more so I can give it a real professional look, since my last one looked quite amateurish. Too bad I have like no funds lol...
valveros
Toad
Toad

Postby valveros » Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:30 pm

Actually, don't you think it'd be cool if we all pulled together and made one?
Surely no one bar the cowboys themselves could make one better!
valveros
Toad
Toad

Postby darkgaizat » Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:30 am

Challenge Accepted! lol

darkgaizat
"The right man in the wrong place, can make all the difference in the world."
darkgaizat
Harbinger
Harbinger

Postby DarkWolff » Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:17 pm

A compilation of the originals on DVD or BluRay would be great. If I was in wish mode I'd hope that any archive footage could be used to make a little randomization of the video. Even something like tweaking the timing of certain events would be nice.

I've been toying around in my head with making a competitive game mod inspired by the series for a long time, though haven't made any leeway in planning at all. If I could get a team together I'd love to do something like that though. I think the elements of the series make for really good gameplay in a number of different mediums, so there's a number of ways it could go.
You sound like the type of maggot that learnt to crawl before you walked but never got to the walking part. -- The Gatekeeper

please take one step forward - oh, and watch that first step, its a doozy, you are BANISHED! --The Gatekeeper...to me.
DarkWolff
Hosts
Hosts

Postby valveros » Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:55 pm

DarkWolff wrote:A compilation of the originals on DVD or BluRay would be great. If I was in wish mode I'd hope that any archive footage could be used to make a little randomization of the video. Even something like tweaking the timing of certain events would be nice.

I've been toying around in my head with making a competitive game mod inspired by the series for a long time, though haven't made any leeway in planning at all. If I could get a team together I'd love to do something like that though. I think the elements of the series make for really good gameplay in a number of different mediums, so there's a number of ways it could go.

Well what are your ideas? Maybe we can help :D
valveros
Toad
Toad

Next

Return to Original Series (VHS Era)