Skip to content

Khufu Fan Game Website

Ever created your own game or wanted to? Feel free to discuss it here!

Khufu Fan Game Website

Postby Khufu the Mummy » Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:23 pm

I don't think I officially mentioned this yet, but I am indeed confirming that I am making a Khufu fan game!! I am planning to keep the same format as the other NIghtmare / Atmosfear games, but this game is not official! I have my desired music picked out, but I still have to obtain permissions from the YouTube users to use their audio tracks. It's in the development stages, I have literally nothing planned aside from music!
I would be extremely motivated if all of my fellow Nightmare fans would join the website and share your feedback on my posts to keep me going!
Please, register and become a member at www.khufuiscoming.webs.com for the ultimate Nightmare expansion!
Khufu the Mummy
Young One
Young One

Re: Khufu Fan Game Website

Postby MasterOfPuppets » Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:01 pm

Keep us updated! I don't know how I could help, but let me know!
MasterOfPuppets
Hosts
Hosts

Postby Khufu the Mummy » Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:10 pm

I sure do plan to!!! I just have to be careful what I post because I don't want anything to leave that site lol :P I am going to post some new rule ideas in a while
Khufu the Mummy
Young One
Young One

Postby Khufu the Mummy » Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:14 pm

MasterOfPuppets wrote:Keep us updated! I don't know how I could help, but let me know!

I don't really know there is a whole lot for help other than joining webs.com and becoming a member or supporting the site by sharing the link to other Nightmare fans to expand the knowledge. It is still in development, so there isn't much to post, but I'll keep up! I've been talking with Brett Clements and Frederique Fouche about Nightmare, so I feel like this will be fun!
Khufu the Mummy
Young One
Young One

Postby DarkWolff » Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:19 am

Oh this could be fun. :)
You sound like the type of maggot that learnt to crawl before you walked but never got to the walking part. -- The Gatekeeper

please take one step forward - oh, and watch that first step, its a doozy, you are BANISHED! --The Gatekeeper...to me.
DarkWolff
Hosts
Hosts

Postby Khufu the Mummy » Mon May 20, 2013 12:59 pm

DarkWolff wrote:Oh this could be fun. :)

Thanks, but the game has been put on indefinite hold due to lack of interest and finances. It's not really possible right now, and I don't want to put money into it cause there's been no interest. Maybe someday Khufu will come to life...
Khufu the Mummy
Young One
Young One

Postby darkgaizat » Mon May 20, 2013 6:57 pm

I sent you a personal message, but for the sake of those reading; don't give up on it! If you can make a quality game, the interest will come! It just takes will and determination that even if you and your friends are the only ones who play it, it WILL be fun! I think I speak for us all; that we are all just a bunch of "fanboys" interested in all things Nightmare/Atmosfear; our opinions don't really matter. If it's one thing I've learned is that there's nothing humans can't accomplished if they possess the will to keep moving forward with the idea, and this is a call to motivation for everyone in the forums, not just you. Think about it, YOU CAN MAKE YOUR OWN NIGHTMARE GAME, and when people see the original and you say, "yeah, I did that too" they'll be interested and amazed that you put the time and effort into something you love. A lot of people never do that. So, chin up and move forward, and we all will look forward to what you can put out there!

darkgaizat
"The right man in the wrong place, can make all the difference in the world."
darkgaizat
Harbinger
Harbinger

Postby Khufu the Mummy » Mon May 20, 2013 8:12 pm

darkgaizat wrote:I sent you a personal message, but for the sake of those reading; don't give up on it! If you can make a quality game, the interest will come! It just takes will and determination that even if you and your friends are the only ones who play it, it WILL be fun! I think I speak for us all; that we are all just a bunch of "fanboys" interested in all things Nightmare/Atmosfear; our opinions don't really matter. If it's one thing I've learned is that there's nothing humans can't accomplished if they possess the will to keep moving forward with the idea, and this is a call to motivation for everyone in the forums, not just you. Think about it, YOU CAN MAKE YOUR OWN NIGHTMARE GAME, and when people see the original and you say, "yeah, I did that too" they'll be interested and amazed that you put the time and effort into something you love. A lot of people never do that. So, chin up and move forward, and we all will look forward to what you can put out there!

darkgaizat

Thanks for the inspiration!! The site actually you used for your game motivated me to do everything so far but the cards and video, I'm worried about copyrights so I don't know if
I'll sell the game or just YouTube the video and send .jpeg pics to those who ask. I want a legit copy myself though!! I was talking copyright with Brett Clements but he only told me to google Phillip Tanner and message him, but I can't find him. Oh what kind of music do you guys use in your fan games? I don't have the atmosfear soundtrack so idk what to do.
Khufu the Mummy
Young One
Young One

Postby Khufu the Mummy » Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:53 pm

OK, update on Khufu: I have the Fate, Chance, and another deck of cards equivalent to Black Rose made up, as well as a total of 75 pieces, excluding cards and boxes for Khufu! I'm still not entirely sure if I'm going to offer it for sale yet, or just send the components via email, I'm not sure if I want to put all this work out in the public. I worked today on the actual DVD that I am going to make, I have the 60 second introduction made up and I'm going to make the credits today as well. I have to work on the video some time when I'm definitely home alone without distraction or interruption, which isn't often. I also have to get the Mummy costume :D
As is normal with most Nightmare games, I'm going to make an advertisement for a Gevaudan game at the end, but I don't know if I care enough about that Harbinger to bring him to life (sorry, I'm not a werewolf kinda guy, not since Jacob Black). I definitely want to attempt Hellin, which would be cool cause I am a male.
I have chosen this to be the logo, I know somebody associated with this forum made it. If it's not okay to use it, I will keep the video private and will not offer it anywhere. I'm excited about my additions and I will post as often as I can!
Attachments
KHUFU.jpg
The chosen logo for Khufu, I think it's official too!!
Khufu the Mummy
Young One
Young One

Postby GevaudanTheWolfman » Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:10 pm

Khufu the Mummy wrote:OK, update on Khufu: I have the Fate, Chance, and another deck of cards equivalent to Black Rose made up, as well as a total of 75 pieces, excluding cards and boxes for Khufu! I'm still not entirely sure if I'm going to offer it for sale yet, or just send the components via email, I'm not sure if I want to put all this work out in the public. I worked today on the actual DVD that I am going to make, I have the 60 second introduction made up and I'm going to make the credits today as well. I have to work on the video some time when I'm definitely home alone without distraction or interruption, which isn't often. I also have to get the Mummy costume :D
As is normal with most Nightmare games, I'm going to make an advertisement for a Gevaudan game at the end, but I don't know if I care enough about that Harbinger to bring him to life (sorry, I'm not a werewolf kinda guy, not since Jacob Black). I definitely want to attempt Hellin, which would be cool cause I am a male.
I have chosen this to be the logo, I know somebody associated with this forum made it. If it's not okay to use it, I will keep the video private and will not offer it anywhere. I'm excited about my additions and I will post as often as I can!

Sounds great!
Moon, moon, gold-horned moon, check the flights of bullets, blunt the hunters' knifes, break the shepherds' cudgels! My word is binding, more binding than sleep, more binding than the promise of a hero. Call to me!
GevaudanTheWolfman
Young One
Young One

Next

Return to Fan Games