Skip to content

ITS BACK!

A place to discuss upcoming official Atmosfear games and projects!

ITS BACK!

Postby ArmoredAussie » Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:19 am

Alright ladies and gents! I have a source inside the company, the game is coming back, BRAND NEW, BIGGER, BETTER! YO BARON I CAN DIG IT!

Heres what i know:
2019 is the release year
Filming is currently being done Everything else has been finished up
it will be available to every MAJOR country. (this is normal anyway)
Its NOT a re-release!
im going to try and get an interview with the Developers when their not busy!

Follow the FB page: Atmosfear fan club! for more updates
ArmoredAussie
Numbskull
Numbskull

Re: ITS BACK!

Postby MasterOfPuppets » Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:40 pm

Welcome! Very exciting news! Looking forward to seeing the official reveal. They could even release Khufu inexpensively as a "new" game in the territories it wasn't released in.
MasterOfPuppets
Hosts
Hosts

Postby ArmoredAussie » Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:53 pm

"Hey chris,
Nice to hear from you, this will be a new game with new technologies but it will have some of the familiar game play that made the game so popular. happy to set p a chat at some stage but i will wait until we have moved a bit further down the track and closer to launche if thats cool

Cheers

Phillip"
ArmoredAussie
Numbskull
Numbskull

Postby DarkWolff » Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:55 pm

I'd love to be part of the chat if that's at all possible. One question that is really on my mind though:

Board games has seen a sort of Renaissance in recent years. How does the team plan to update the design of the game to adhere to the expectations of modern boardgamers while still keeping true to the design of the original games?

If that question is answered I'd be thrilled.
You sound like the type of maggot that learnt to crawl before you walked but never got to the walking part. -- The Gatekeeper

please take one step forward - oh, and watch that first step, its a doozy, you are BANISHED! --The Gatekeeper...to me.
DarkWolff
Hosts
Hosts

Postby Nons » Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:10 pm

DarkWolff wrote:I'd be thrilled.

I see what you did there Dirtbag :lol:
Mummy on the Move!
Nons
Old One
Old One

Postby ArmoredAussie » Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:35 am

DarkWolff wrote:I'd love to be part of the chat if that's at all possible. One question that is really on my mind though:

Board games has seen a sort of Renaissance in recent years. How does the team plan to update the design of the game to adhere to the expectations of modern boardgamers while still keeping true to the design of the original games?

ill enquire next time i get an email, currently the devs are EXTREMELY busy
ArmoredAussie
Numbskull
Numbskull

Postby DarkWolff » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:36 pm

Nons wrote:
DarkWolff wrote:I'd be thrilled.

I see what you did there Dirtbag :lol:

We're living in a Nightmare yeah!

ArmoredAussie wrote:
DarkWolff wrote:I'd love to be part of the chat if that's at all possible. One question that is really on my mind though:

ill enquire next time i get an email, currently the devs are EXTREMELY busy

Thank you!
You sound like the type of maggot that learnt to crawl before you walked but never got to the walking part. -- The Gatekeeper

please take one step forward - oh, and watch that first step, its a doozy, you are BANISHED! --The Gatekeeper...to me.
DarkWolff
Hosts
Hosts

Postby DarkWolff » Wed Jan 23, 2019 1:25 pm

Question for Aussie: Was the contact from the article the person you contacted? If not, I will give it a go. Just let me know.

DarkWolff
Hosts
Hosts

Postby ArmoredAussie » Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:00 pm

DarkWolff wrote:Question for Aussie: Was the contact from the article the person you contacted? If not, I will give it a go. Just let me know.

Hey darkwolf, yeah, i contacted Phillip tanner directly, i havnt recieved a reply for a week or two, so im assuming hes busy working on the new game!
ArmoredAussie
Numbskull
Numbskull

Return to New and Upcoming Games