Skip to content

Question about 20th Anniversary Edition

The series has moved on from VHS to DVDs and mobile apps, but are they really better? Reviews, questions, and general discussion about them go here.

Re: Question about 20th Anniversary Edition

Postby DarkWolff » Tue Oct 22, 2019 1:24 pm

Thanks guys. I'd order a copy to complete my collection if I could, but I have no idea if they'd ship it to me and I can't read the site to find out. Payment would be just a pre-paid card away.

If anyone manage to snag a copy I'd pay for it.
You sound like the type of maggot that learnt to crawl before you walked but never got to the walking part. -- The Gatekeeper

please take one step forward - oh, and watch that first step, its a doozy, you are BANISHED! --The Gatekeeper...to me.
DarkWolff
Hosts
Hosts

Postby Nons » Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:00 am

DarkWolff wrote:Thanks guys. I'd order a copy to complete my collection if I could, but I have no idea if they'd ship it to me and I can't read the site to find out. Payment would be just a pre-paid card away.

If anyone manage to snag a copy I'd pay for it.

I get paid on Friday, it can NOT come quickly enough :lol:
Mummy on the Move!
Nons
Old One
Old One

Postby DarkWolff » Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:50 pm

As long as someone in the group has it I'll be happy. Clearly not as happy as I had it myself (incomplete collection! :( ), but happy someone finally has it.
You sound like the type of maggot that learnt to crawl before you walked but never got to the walking part. -- The Gatekeeper

please take one step forward - oh, and watch that first step, its a doozy, you are BANISHED! --The Gatekeeper...to me.
DarkWolff
Hosts
Hosts

Postby Nons » Thu Oct 24, 2019 10:25 am

DarkWolff wrote:As long as someone in the group has it I'll be happy. Clearly not as happy as I had it myself (incomplete collection! :( ), but happy someone finally has it.

I'm still happy with the fact that we know it still exists and we got a look at the board/box :D
Mummy on the Move!
Nons
Old One
Old One

Previous

Return to Modern Series (Disks and Digital Era)