Skip to content

Atmosfear 2019 in Canada?

A place to discuss upcoming official Atmosfear games and projects!

Atmosfear 2019 in Canada?

Postby The8thharbinger » Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:06 am

Hey everyone!

I'm new to the forums but I'm a life long Nightmare/Atmosfear fan who has been off and on obsessed with this game and the characters. I just love everything about it and I'm looking for friends who have the same passion for these games!

I'm currently trying to find out if/when the new game will be available in Canada. I've left messages on the official social media and also emailed a couple of the distributors listed for Australia about getting it shipped and have received no replies. Let me know if you have any information about release dates!

Thanks!
The8thharbinger
Numbskull
Numbskull

Re: Atmosfear 2019 in Canada?

Postby DarkWolff » Fri Jan 03, 2020 11:56 am

I have the new game and you could use the app with the DVD components since they are almost the same game. The DVD version has more cards but the content is mostly the same.
You sound like the type of maggot that learnt to crawl before you walked but never got to the walking part. -- The Gatekeeper

please take one step forward - oh, and watch that first step, its a doozy, you are BANISHED! --The Gatekeeper...to me.
DarkWolff
Hosts
Hosts

Postby The8thharbinger » Fri Jan 03, 2020 2:31 pm

Thanks for the response DarkWolff, but for me it's about supporting the creators and also for adding it to my collection :)

Hopefully I can get a North American release date from somewhere.
The8thharbinger
Numbskull
Numbskull

Postby TheResidentEvil » Sun Jan 05, 2020 12:44 am

It is well documented on Atmosfear social media, the facebook fan group you are a part of, and on here that North America will get a release some time in 2020. No date has been stated. Please read through some of the recent threads to answer further questions about releases in 2020.
TheResidentEvil
Numbskull
Numbskull

Return to New and Upcoming Games