Skip to content

Big News!

The series has moved on from VHS to DVDs and mobile apps, but are they really better? Reviews, questions, and general discussion about them go here.

Big News!

Postby Nons » Fri Mar 06, 2020 3:46 pm

So, you all probably know me as the guy who rips the soundtracks from the DVD games

I did this by stacking the multiple versions of the scenes in editing software, and stitching together the countdown segments. Recently however, I hit a dead end where I couldn't rip anything else without it sounding horrible or involving dialogue. So, I did the thing that any die-hard Atmosfear fan would do: contact the big cheeses :lol:

I found the composer's name in the credits; Felicity Fox, and did a quick google search. Turns out she's worked on a lot of big projects over the years and built a name for herself! Regardless, I emailed her through the "contact" section on her website, explaining that I was a fan and would offer up to a £100 bounty if she had access to the sound files.

To my surprise, she responded within hours telling me that she LOVED working on the soundtrack, and was happy I had grown so fond of them! She doesn't have access to the files, but still has contact with the Audio Producer for Vivid Games, and has told me to sit tight while she chases him up. We've got the main woman herself on our side!

I'll post updates when I receive them, but I'm so happy to have been able to praise the composer herself on the soundtracks we all love :D
Mummy on the Move!
Nons
Old One
Old One

Re: Big News!

Postby DarkWolff » Sat Mar 07, 2020 10:37 am

That's pretty damned awesome! I would love another full soundtrack to listen too.
You sound like the type of maggot that learnt to crawl before you walked but never got to the walking part. -- The Gatekeeper

please take one step forward - oh, and watch that first step, its a doozy, you are BANISHED! --The Gatekeeper...to me.
DarkWolff
Hosts
Hosts

Postby Skulldoon » Sat Mar 07, 2020 11:44 pm

Very cool. I have tracked down people who worked on other projects that i love and it really is an awesome feeling to be able to talk to them and let them know how much you loved their work. I'd totally be interested in a soundtrack.
Skulldoon
Harbinger
Harbinger

Postby DarkWolff » Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:35 am

I have done so too and was once able to slip a sentence into a published book (can't say where on the internet).
You sound like the type of maggot that learnt to crawl before you walked but never got to the walking part. -- The Gatekeeper

please take one step forward - oh, and watch that first step, its a doozy, you are BANISHED! --The Gatekeeper...to me.
DarkWolff
Hosts
Hosts

Return to Modern Series (Disks and Digital Era)