Skip to content

Gatekeeper interventions spreadsheet ?

Discuss your love/hate for the original game series as well as any new updates. Anything prior to the DVD games would go here, this includes the Third Dimension and the Card Games.

Gatekeeper interventions spreadsheet ?

Postby Gilles » Tue Jun 23, 2020 5:20 pm

Hello,

Some time ago, i found a spreadsheet that listed all the interventions from the Gatekeeper in Atmosfear I.
I think there were also sheets for Atmosfear II to IV.

The thing is, dumb me forgot to keep the link, and now i can't find them anymore.. So if someone here still have them, i'm interested :)

If everything goes well (but it's far from being sure atm), i will use them as a base for an Atmosfear V fangame, featuring your favourite TV host, Khufu the Mummy!
Yo Baron, I can dig it, Roll the dice, don't be nice, don't you quit it, What's your number? What's your name? Get ready to start the game.
Gilles
Numbskull
Numbskull

Re: Gatekeeper interventions spreadsheet ?

Postby DarkWolff » Wed Jun 24, 2020 10:52 am

We have transcripts of the games on the mainpage here:
http://marrowproductions.com/WoF/wiki/index.php?title=Transcripts

Good luck with your fangame! Are you going to film the host or try to reuse footage from the DVD Khufu?
You sound like the type of maggot that learnt to crawl before you walked but never got to the walking part. -- The Gatekeeper

please take one step forward - oh, and watch that first step, its a doozy, you are BANISHED! --The Gatekeeper...to me.
DarkWolff
Hosts
Hosts

Postby Gilles » Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:13 pm

Thank you so much! I didn't even realize the transcripts were here ^^'

What i'm planning to do is creating what could have been Nightmare/Atmosfear V, so i'll make my own footage (with decaying host), along with at least Time and Fate cards, and some new game mechanics.

Again i'm not sure i'll manage to get a finished product, but i'll work on it in my free time this summer :)
The game will be written in French (i'm Belgian), i'll certainly translate the script and the cards, not sure yet about the video, i'll see that if i get to this step :P
Yo Baron, I can dig it, Roll the dice, don't be nice, don't you quit it, What's your number? What's your name? Get ready to start the game.
Gilles
Numbskull
Numbskull

Postby DarkWolff » Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:06 am

That sounds pretty cool! I wish you well in your project!
You sound like the type of maggot that learnt to crawl before you walked but never got to the walking part. -- The Gatekeeper

please take one step forward - oh, and watch that first step, its a doozy, you are BANISHED! --The Gatekeeper...to me.
DarkWolff
Hosts
Hosts

Return to Original Series (VHS Era)