Skip to content

UPDATE! I (translated!) Atmosfear EXPRESS from Spain...

The series has moved on from VHS to DVDs and mobile apps, but are they really better? Reviews, questions, and general discussion about them go here.

Re: UPDATE! I (translated!) Atmosfear EXPRESS from Spain...

Postby DarkWolff » Tue Mar 16, 2021 9:51 am

That is great progress regardless of your issues. Keep up the good work!
You sound like the type of maggot that learnt to crawl before you walked but never got to the walking part. -- The Gatekeeper

please take one step forward - oh, and watch that first step, its a doozy, you are BANISHED! --The Gatekeeper...to me.
DarkWolff
Hosts
Hosts

Postby EryNoice » Tue Mar 16, 2021 5:06 pm

Thank you for the Enthusiasm. I will probably make the folder with the finished clips viewable once I have done at least 6 (So one of the CHAOS segments) I would like feedback overall. But here is one clip I finished today (This is 2 of 41 by my count.) As you will notice this clip has no artifacts within the audio (This may be since it is done by AI and it is constantly improving.) I will at some stage redo the VTS_26 Clip if the audio is better.)
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1itA_rh ... sp=sharing
EryNoice
Young One
Young One

Postby EryNoice » Tue Mar 16, 2021 8:31 pm

Looking at this.
All the Chaos Clips will Probably be done by the end of the week.
The Minigame Clips will probably be done the week after (depending on free time and motivation along with the fact my rip is missing the Key Minigame Win (“for a brief shining moment...”
The Main Segments are gonna be the most difficult since the file size is over 100MB for the base video. (The AI has a cap)
But that may not be an issue (but at that point I may have to ask for an extra set of hands if life spirals out of control.)
I will post updates every few clips. (Namely for Feedback and Advice.)
Once all that is done. THEN the menus can be worked on (since they are more of an afterthought)

I hope you will all be able to Aid and Advise me during this project.

EryNoice
EryNoice
Young One
Young One

Postby BonsaiTreehouse » Tue Mar 16, 2021 9:14 pm

You're doing great so far imo, best of luck! :D
"I know why you never crack a smile...it would crack mirrors."
BonsaiTreehouse
Harbinger
Harbinger

Postby EryNoice » Wed Mar 17, 2021 10:24 am

Another Clip. This time the Openings. (I know there is an issue with the 3rd one with only 1 line being synced. It's something that came with the rip so I am planning to leave it as is for now.) This was the first time I had to stitch 3 videos together into one so fingers crossed it came out well. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LTseDA ... sp=sharing
EryNoice
Young One
Young One

Postby EryNoice » Wed Mar 17, 2021 5:48 pm

So far 9/41 Clips Done. I am having an issue with the VocalRemover. On some clips (MOSTLY VTS_20) It will give me a completely different audio file instead of the game audio. This means for now I have left it out. So far I have VTS...
1, 2, 18, 20, 24, 26, 28, 56, 65
With more on the way. CHAOS clips make up nearly 1/2. Once I get into the main segments with the timer. I will probably need to ask for more advice since those clips are more long-form.
Overall my target for the CHAOS clips is looking good.
With the Punishment/Minigame Clips coming within the week AFTER.
After that, I am not really sure where to go and what to do.
More news Hopefully by the end of the week.
EryNoice
EryNoice
Young One
Young One

Postby EryNoice » Thu Mar 18, 2021 6:13 pm

Hello Another Update:
More clips have been done.
However I have reached a HUGE problem point.
I am now in a situation where I want to test the files out.
However.... I have ran into the issue that I can't convert the MP4 files BACK to VOB. (The platform I used only goes one way on VOB files.) If anyone has any advice on what to do then I would love to hear it. I will continue to work using the MP4 format until I can figure out what to do here.

(UPDATE: I found a Converter, but no luck. It looks like somehow I will need to swap the audio out on the Original video. I'm gonna make the whole Folder so far publicly up. If anyone has any luck implementing what I have got so far. Then let me know.) https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing
EryNoice
Young One
Young One

Postby BonsaiTreehouse » Thu Mar 18, 2021 8:00 pm

Is there a way to export the edited video files in VOB format (as opposed to mp4) with the software you're currently using?
"I know why you never crack a smile...it would crack mirrors."
BonsaiTreehouse
Harbinger
Harbinger

Postby EryNoice » Thu Mar 18, 2021 8:30 pm

Sadly not. It’s quite a basic editor.
Also I did find a solution.
Only problem... when I tested it with the other game files it didn’t work (I used the intro scenes within VLC with every other file remaining the same and it just crashed.) So the only method I can think of is possibly having only an audio swap with the original files. But that’s just a thought alone at this stage.
I will continue as is and then figure out what to do with the files later.
EryNoice
Young One
Young One

Postby EryNoice » Sun Mar 21, 2021 9:31 am

UPDATE:
No New Videos Sadly. However, I am figuring out what I am going to do next.
I am going to CONTINUE as is. (Creating the Videos using the simple editor within an mp4 format.
After I have done a decent portion of the videos, then I can figure out exactly what to do to put that audio into the original VOB files (Since as far as I can tell. Using Converted VOB files won't work with the menus if anyone has any luck with that then let me know)

But Overall I should have CHAOS done within the next week then Minigame intros and Results done afterward.

Then I will work on the main scenes.

I hope this isn't too big of a disappointment

Hopefully will have an Update Soon
EryNoice
EryNoice
Young One
Young One

PreviousNext

Return to Modern Series (Disks and Digital Era)